serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by Acid_Rain)
Warwick, for English Literature

Although I think I'd be happy to go to any of my six unis tbh
yay me too!! although my first is really nottingham, with warwick as a marginal second. where else have you applied, and have you had any offers yet?
Acid_Rain
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Nottingham is a good choice - v. nice + excellent reputation . Was gonna apply there but then panicked I'd picked too many courses at insanely competitive unis and switched it for one with lower requirements.

Aside from Warwick, I've also applied to York, Southampton, Exeter, Manchester and UEA. York is my next choice if Warwick don't want me.

No offers yet ... hardly surprising as school only sent the form off today lol :rolleyes: Oh the joys of being at a comprehensive.
JuniperBlue
Report 17 years ago
Mine's King's College London to do dentistry
Kathryn2021
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by crazy_cutie44)
i want to go to brunel n do physiotherapy - got alot of work 2 do thou

Hi.. can i just say i would advise not going to Brunel. The uni doesn't have good facillities, doesn't invest in the students and generally is abit of a dump.. how do i know this? i made the mistake of going there
soph2004
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i have too one which is close to me Brighton uni and then my other is goldsmith london uni

Do anyone know a really good uni for ICT course like a degree

or web desgin?

thanks sophie
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
The London Institute's London College of Printing to do Journalism.
I need three C's at A-Level, I already have 300 UCAS points and I'm taking three extra AS's so I should be ok with work experience at News International already and the BBC coming up.
Should be easy really.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (202)
52.33%
No (184)
47.67%

Watched Threads