The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Exeter in my opinion.

Lancaster would be a good option if you haven't applied yet but it sounds like you have so I'd say Exeter for sure!
Reply 2
BJP
Exeter in my opinion.

Lancaster would be a good option if you haven't applied yet but it sounds like you have so I'd say Exeter for sure!

Ive never heard of lancaster =S I applied to cardiff, exeter, manchester, liverpool and edinbrugh.
Didnt get into edinbrugh and I thought manchester and liverpool seemed abit too industrial for my taste. Im worried exeter is going to be too small though, some of my friends told me it's like a small village. I wont have a chance to visit them before I make my choice.

Why would you go for Exeter then? Just generally better or ny specific reason? =)
Reply 3
Maja_Elisabeth
Why would you go for Exeter then? Just generally better or ny specific reason? =)

About 9th/10th in the league tables, i.e. higher than Cardiff. Personally, I think it is a nicer place than Cardiff - lots of open space at the Uni too. Yes, it is quite small but it is like a student town and very friendly. I applied there myself but chose Lancaster over Exeter for my firm (both offered AAB).
Reply 4
Yea thats one of the things I liked about Exeter, it had higher entry requirements which perhaps indicates more devoted students? At the same time Im worried it'll get dull. I live in a small town at the moment and there really isnt a whole lot to do here. Then again I suppose unis different from high school and Englands different from Sweden...

Latest

Trending

Trending