Final Choice Watch

Maja_Elisabeth
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Im trying to decide between Exeter and Cardiff for international management (with leadership if I chose exeter). Any thoughts? Im so stuck right now, any suggestions will be well appriciated!
Thanx
BJP
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Exeter in my opinion.

Lancaster would be a good option if you haven't applied yet but it sounds like you have so I'd say Exeter for sure!
Maja_Elisabeth
(Original post by BJP)
Exeter in my opinion.

Lancaster would be a good option if you haven't applied yet but it sounds like you have so I'd say Exeter for sure!
Ive never heard of lancaster =S I applied to cardiff, exeter, manchester, liverpool and edinbrugh.
Didnt get into edinbrugh and I thought manchester and liverpool seemed abit too industrial for my taste. Im worried exeter is going to be too small though, some of my friends told me it's like a small village. I wont have a chance to visit them before I make my choice.

Why would you go for Exeter then? Just generally better or ny specific reason? =)
BJP
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Maja_Elisabeth)
Why would you go for Exeter then? Just generally better or ny specific reason? =)
About 9th/10th in the league tables, i.e. higher than Cardiff. Personally, I think it is a nicer place than Cardiff - lots of open space at the Uni too. Yes, it is quite small but it is like a student town and very friendly. I applied there myself but chose Lancaster over Exeter for my firm (both offered AAB).
Maja_Elisabeth
Yea thats one of the things I liked about Exeter, it had higher entry requirements which perhaps indicates more devoted students? At the same time Im worried it'll get dull. I live in a small town at the moment and there really isnt a whole lot to do here. Then again I suppose unis different from high school and Englands different from Sweden...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?