What if this girl snitches on me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Ok I'm sort of in a panic right now....

today in study period I was talking to my friend about the january results, and she said that this clever girl from our school got an E and I said "yeah my friend (insert name) whos in my bio and geography class got an E too and she isn't going to retake, but I would if I was her wouldn't you?"
and then my friend said "what, the fat girl? she doesn't look very intelligent" and I said "yeah I think she is, she got a B in her other exam"

But I didn't realise until afterwards that her friend was sitting just infront of us and probably listening to the conversation! I'm really worried she's going to tell the girl that I was *****ing about her result What am I going to do? I'm really worried about it now
Democracy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hire an assassin to take her out.

Other than that, either next time her friend's around say something really flattering about the fat girl, or in the future be more wary of who's around and listening.

Besides, you weren't the one doing the actual *****ing.
electrix
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
How petty and sad.
wildcat123
Report 9 years ago
I think she'll be more upset that you and your friends know her as the fat girl. However, it's not likely she'll ask, if she does just say your friend was wondering who you know of that done well and not so well. Not exactly crime of the century - and in any case, you can just say you were mentioning how well she done in whatever class.
king louie
Report 9 years ago
well if i heard someone talking about a mate like that i would turn around and say something but wouldnt tell my mate because it would up[set them. Hey guess what I herad "anonymous" calling you today, the fat girl---- she just wouldnt would she, dont worry about it just be more careful in future when biatching lol.
neeevie
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i wouldnt say anything if i was her, i wouldnt bother. it would make her friend feel awful and because you arent close to her it doesnt really matter, its not like one of her close friends is having a *****.
parpirate
Badges: 12
Report 9 years ago
Snitches haha, not heard that in a while. Anyway, it's probably best if you make *****y comments in private next time.
Cynical Optimist
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
This thread was even more trivial than I imagined it would be.
But now I've read it: Just don't worry, she prob won't tell her, and chances of confrontation are low. And if she does, you probably won't care too much what she thinks...
Walkin'Butterfly
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Karma will get you back for gossiping, sorry.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (61)
20%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (120)
39.34%
Nope, not that interesting (124)
40.66%

Watched Threads