Turn on thread page Beta

University! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,

Fancied posting on here, just to have a little chat.

I've firmed and insured The University of Birmingham for Chemistry and I cannot wait at all, I am full of excitement.

I am excited about living in a smaller room, I hate living in my house cause I always forget where I've put stuff. I can't wait to live in an ensuite, and not have to spend every single day with my parents, they drive me crazy.

I can't wait to study chemistry a lot more, do my own shopping so I can buy what food I want to buy. My parents rarely buy food I like because I have an iffy appetite, sometimes I eat sometimes I don't.

Who else is so very excited???

ReputationRep:
    Me.

ReputationRep:
    Can I ask, whats morse? And what are you MOST excited about?

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes, I like the idea of doing my own washing, cause I can do it WHENEVER i like. I get told off for doing washing here. I have to do it on set days, which sucks!!!

And I'm scared of losing contact with friends, but thats it... Weird actually..

ReputationRep:
    I'm not looking forward to my diet. I eat very healthily and I know that most freshers come down with some some sort of illness in the first few weeks. My sister certainly did. :awesome:

But other than that, it is going to be very exciting. I don't mind doing my washing, washin up is the thing I don't like.

ReputationRep:
    I'm excited about not having to be in at a certain time every night, making new friends and the fact I'll have a clean state to start with, that my mistakes from the past won't still be around to haunt me, and I'm looking forward to finally gaining some more independence/actually learning to manage my money properly.

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking forward to a fresh start but I'm nervous I'll be as much as an outcast as I am at school

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait to go. Im really excited about uni!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    fresh start, closer relationship with friends, get out of the house more, lots of things really, just can't wait

ReputationRep:
    I THINK EVERYONES EXCITED

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.