The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ameeso
even so, 5 isrealis died, compared to the 1000+ palestinians (unarmed should i add). its kinda like to what hitler did then

No, Hitler tried to kill all the Jews, Israel is just trying to stop the Palestinians killing all the Jews, and kill innocent Palestinians by accident. When I invent the "onlykillthebadguyslaser" you'll be the first to know.

minimo

There's so much stuff about how the holocaust should be prevented from ever happening again ... and then Israel is formed killing and displacing millions and now those that are displaced are the "terrorists".

And how they justify the murders of thousands of children in Lebanon and Palestine is sick. And then they call an Iran a threat to national security!

I expected better of you. Comparing Israel and the Nazis is anti-semitic... simply by the fact that you wouldn't be comparing Israel to the Nazis were it a Muslim state, a Christian, or a Buddhist state... in fact I doubt you would care at all were it either... since you don't seem to care about the Kurds, you don't call the Chinese Nazis with regards to Tibet... you seem content with Darfur etc.
Reply 41
Bateman
This is the funniest thing in the world, you are a bigot, and i assure you if everyone in the world was like you, the Jews would all be dead.

It wouldn't surprise me if that was your aim, anyway.

The only bigot here is you, and the primitive, backwater nation you belong to.
Reply 42
Bateman
Well the actual floodings are true, but unless other sources start reporting on it then i'm going to blame Israelies as opposed to Israel, if that makes sense.

Need more information. I think to make any conclusions right now would be counter-productive.
Reply 43
artemisa
Yes, if he calls himself an Iranian national. Just as Islamic extremists find British people responsible for the acts of war their government engage in.

He's clearly criticizing the Israel government, but he has no right to take this moral high ground, when his own government perform such repulsive acts.

What an islamaphobic idiot you are!
Reply 44
I do find it odd that Bateman chose to make a thread about this alleged injustice, when there are far worse things going on around the world, some of them in the country he calls his own... but no, this one was more important.

Now why would that be; i guess it must be Bateman's strong interest in agricultural issues again. I tell you, if i didn't know better, I would say a lot of people are exhibitting bizarre double standards when it comes to agricultural issues.
Reply 45
hamzab
TO Bateman, I find it slightly Ironic that you as an Iranian have a picture of an Apache, an American/British produced combat helicopter designed to attack rogue nations, such as Iran???

Firstly, i don't give a **** about what you find Ironic, wtf has my profile picture got to do with this thread? secondly, it is an Iranian made Cobra

Thirdly, Israel, Somalia and North korea are the only rouge states.

Did you also know that an Apache actually made into Iranian Airspace with some Blackhawks to rescue American Hostages held by Iran....not something that Israel does now do they?

yes, i do actually, it was operation eagle claw, which was a failure, 8 americans died, 3 helicopters crashed, a hercules plain was destroyed and 2 helicopters were deserted and are currently serving in the Iranian Navy.

I suggest you go home, have a good long think what your position in this world is and then come back...
My position in the world is a great one, good education, good family, great future prospects etc. i fail to see the relevance of this.

Oh and BTW, forgot to mention, Im Muslim, I have a Muslim name, Hamza, and some of the crap you say is completely UnIslamic so dont even bother calling yourself Muslim, rather keep to being Iranian, the crap nation that it is

lmao, the best economy in the middle east, i wouldn't call it a crap nation now, and i couldn't give a crap whether you were a moslem or a juice, you are a bigot and you need to grow up otherwise you'll never get anywhere in life.

PeeWeeDan, dont except any Bullcrap these people give you, anti-semitism is too far, anti-Israeli he has a right to as that is free speech, anyone can hate any country, but hating a particular religion/race is wrong, especially a race that has endured so much hatred

:rofl: that is so ironic.
minimo156
What an islamaphobic idiot you are!

Insulting Iran is Islamophobic? Most Muslims try to disassociate themselves from regimes such as Iran and Saudi Arabia... I find it odd you seem to make the connection without it being stated.
Reply 47
PeeWeeDan
No, Hitler tried to kill all the Jews, Israel is just trying to stop the Palestinians killing all the Jews, and kill innocent Palestinians by accident. When I invent the "onlykillthebadguyslaser" you'll be the first to know.

No, he also killed millions of poles and soviets so it wasnt just the jews that he targeted. How do you view the ghetto uprising held when the jew were forced into ghettos? Do you view them as heroes or cold blooded killers?
Reply 48
artemisa
Yes, if he calls himself an Iranian national. Just as Islamic extremists find British people responsible for the acts of war their government engage in.

He's clearly criticizing the Israel government, but he has no right to take this moral high ground, when his own government perform such repulsive acts.

Where is TSR advertising, outside of the JSA centre?
Reply 49
PeeWeeDan
Insulting Iran is Islamophobic? Most Muslims try to disassociate themselves from regimes such as Iran and Saudi Arabia... I find it odd you seem to make the connection without it being stated.

it wasnt the iranian remark that made me call him islamaphobic.
Reply 50
PeeWeeDan

nice one, i hope you won't mind when i compare The zionist regime to the nazi one.
minimo156
No, he also killed millions of poles and soviets so it wasnt just the jews that he targeted. How do you view the ghetto uprising held when the jew were forced into ghettos? Do you view them as heroes or cold blooded killers?

Which doesn't make my sentence incorrect. If I kick you in the face, and all the other idiots on this thread in the face, then kick a puppy in the face... the statement "I kicked all the idiots on this thread in the face" is still true.

Most awesome reductio ad absurdum ever.
Reply 52
JJ1
I do find it odd that Bateman chose to make a thread about this alleged injustice, when there are far worse things going on around the world, some of them in the country he calls his own... but no, this one was more important.

Now why would that be; i guess it must be Bateman's strong interest in agricultural issues again. I tell you, if i didn't know better, I would say a lot of people are exhibitting bizarre double standards when it comes to agricultural issues.

Wait a second, are you suggesting i post everything in the world first before i post this? Are you an idiot?
JJ1

I kinda agree, people can lay much more shocking and worser things on Israel's doorstep than this...
Bateman
nice one, i hope you won't mind when i compare The zionist regime to the nazi one.

We've covered why that's anti-semitic. All I was saying is that a general trend is Muslims trying to not be associated with the laws and customs of Iran, while minimo seems proud of it. I have nothing against Iran, I would go there if I was allowed.
Reply 55
PeeWeeDan
Which doesn't make my sentence incorrect. If I kick you in the face, and all the other idiots on this thread in the face, then kick a puppy in the face... the statement "I kicked all the idiots on this thread in the face" is still true.

Most awesome reductio ad absurdum
ever.

:rolleyes:

answer the question on the ghetto uprising please
artemisa

He's clearly criticizing the Israel government, but he has no right to take this moral high ground*, when his own government perform such repulsive acts.

They're called extremists for a reason you know.

* Since when has moral high ground been a prerequisite to criticism? You're talking baloney sir :cookie:
Reply 57
PeeWeeDan
We've covered why that's anti-semitic. All I was saying is that a general trend is Muslims trying to not be associated with the laws and customs of Iran, while minimo seems proud of it. I have nothing against Iran, I would go there if I was allowed.

erm Im not proud of iran, I havent even been there.

You're proud of Israel killing thousands of babies and saying that they did nothing wrong.

and answer the question that i asked
Reply 58
PeeWeeDan
No, Hitler tried to kill all the Jews, Israel is just trying to stop the Palestinians killing all the Jews, and kill innocent Palestinians by accident.

so to stop a country from attacking you, you go and kill 1000+ of their defenceless inhabitants? also, its not everyday you kill 1000+ innocent palestinians by 'accident'. So who was the intended target? whoever isreal wanted to kill, they werent one of the 1000+ killed.
May Allah grant them the jannat. inshallah
Reply 59
Bateman

I think what PeeWee is saying is that simply criticising a government is not racist; what is racist is criticising it in a way deliberately calculated to play on the feelings of a race/religion etc.

So making criticism of israel is fine, making criticism of israel based on illogical comparisons that you know will upset jews is not fine.

its kind of like if i insisted on calling the government of iran the "paedophile government" because they are muslims and lots of racists make a big deal about Mohummed's wife or whatever (i am totally ignorant on this issue)... you see? there is no reason to do it beyond insulting muslims.

Latest

Trending

Trending