Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well now *turns around in a full circle taking in the forums*

So um, I'm Obsessive-Badger, otherwise (and more usually) known as Sammie.
    I'm in my last few months of my A-level studies (ARGH!:woo: ). I've applied for Bsc Biology at Lancaster (1st choice) and Chester (2nd choice).

I suppose a little bit about the girl behind the computer would be helpful! So, when i'm not slaving away over maths,biology or Graphics projets you'll find me either playing squash anywhere i can, reading the nearest books (yes always plural!) and drawing on anything that is or isn't pinned down (paper or otherwise).

I have a rather large soft spot for animals, especially canids of all kinds.

Well, i think that no-one really wants to read a great BIG text wall, so i'll leave it there for now :p:

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the forum.

Any questions?

ReputationRep:
    Hello :teeth: Welcome to TSR :tsr2:

Happy posting

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

Welcome to TSR!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.