Turn on thread page Beta

Anon as he uses this.
    Been together bout a year and just feel he's getting fed up of being in the relationship. He keeps saying he loves me and that he's going to make more of effort with me to show it but the texts are getting less, he always seems more interested in his hobbies now than talking to me and when we do talk we seem to just get upset or annoyed.
    I'm not the best gf but do my best to show him i really care bout him and that he means loads to me.
    I just wuld like to know how you start acting when you lose interest cos talking doesn't seem to be much help.

bump.

ReputationRep:
    If I lost interest, I would talk to the girl about it. I would expect her to do something different or spontaneous and vica versa. That would keep the spark in the relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Was once in a very similar situation. Eventually I was forced into ending it. Save yourself any more worry and sadness and end it. Sounds like its run its course..

ReputationRep:
    Hi again JayAyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honzii)
    Hi again JayAyy
    Hey

How are you today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    bump.

What do you mean by bump? What does it mean when people do that?

Anyway, i know how you feel - it's tough but let's be honest, if he's loosing interest then he's loosing interest, it upsets me when people try and change themselves or do drastic things to try anf force their partners into feeling something that isn't there anymore.

You can't force him to be with, or love you - he will do that on his own. If i were you i'd try talking to him about this, and telling him you're serious and upset about it. Any decent boyfriend will talk and reassure you.

Also, what i find helps if i ever feel like that is doing my own thing for a while, ok i'm his girlfriend but i'm also a special, unique person and i don't need anyones interest or anyone in my life for that matter - i can make it on my own, if need be. It's so refreshing to know that i'll be ok, with or without him... xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hana_87)
    What do you mean by bump? What does it mean when people do that?
    They are 'bumping' the thread so it appears first on the front page of the forum, in the attempt to generate more replies from fellow TSRians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayAyy)
    They are 'bumping' the thread so it appears first on the front page of the forum, in the attempt to generate more replies from fellow TSRians.

Oh i seeeeeeeee. People do that all the time with their threads though don't they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hana_87)
    Oh i seeeeeeeee. People do that all the time with their threads though don't they?
    Yup. Mainly the ones that hardly get replies, or are really desperate for an answer.

Just wanted to get some answers + i'm impatient.
    Just feel pretty low but also a bit annoyed that something i thought was so great is going so wrong or if it's just me thinking it is.

ReputationRep:
    Just feel pretty low but also a bit annoyed that something i thought was so great is going so wrong or if it's just me thinking it is.
    Tell him exactly how you feel. You 2 can always go on a break if you want time to think...

ReputationRep:
    Maybe the impatience for answers is one of the things that is leading to his lack of interest?

Well, all things have to end and people naturally grow apart from one another. Everyone changes, and nothing can stop that change. Sometimes they will change in a way that severs friendships, starts them or rekindles them. Maybe if it is paranoia then you're the one who is losing a bit of interest, but don't want to admit it to yourself?

Not to sound like a cynical wannabe quack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayAyy)
    Hey

How are you today?
    hey

im okay thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2009
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.