Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Does anyone here study,or know someone who studies BA History and Politics,or BA History and Development Studies?

I've got some feedback on these,and it appears that I am well qualified for these courses,but the problem is,I would prefer doing BA Politics or BA Politics and Development Studies,and I am not all that qualified for these,lol.

But is there actually any big difference? That's what I am wondering about.

Is there any point in stressing myself out, in order to get an offer for BA Politics ,when I am already well qualified for BA History and Politics?

ReputationRep:
    I did Politics, but if I could go back I would have done History and Politics. Basically keep your offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Socrates)
    I did Politics, but if I could go back I would have done History and Politics. Basically keep your offer.
    Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Ok,sounds interesting.I also believe that there is not much of the difference between those two anyway. I don't have any formal offer yet,I will apply later this year,for 2010 entry,but judging from my feedback I got,I am certain that I will get an offer,I hope,at least.

Just curious,what didn't you like with straight Politics compared to History and Politics?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Articles:

SOAS Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

Scape Student Living

Scape Student Living

"Brand new super studios at Scape Shoreditch, three minutes away from Old Street station!"

Quick links:

Unanswered SOAS ThreadsFind out what student life in London is really like in students' own wordsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other SOAS applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.