freemans? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    has anyone ordered from this website?

How does it work?

http://www.freemans.com/web/main/home.asp?N=0

link above

ReputationRep:
    You order your goods then opt to pay for them straight away with credit/debit card or you open an account where you pay in monthly installments, very high interest rates included!

ReputationRep:
    cool, I just phoned them up and they said because I do not have an account it will take two weeks but I can still order from them.

I want to pay by debit card but she said once I get my order then I can pay for it? Thats when I was confused. I wanted to make a payment. But I want this dress by friday so she said it will come on friday but I was confused about payments?

can I only make the payments once I have an account number or do I need to get an account number first then make payments?

I do not want to get into the credit card business but I want to pay by debit and not be involved with the stupid interest rates...im so confused!

ReputationRep:
    You will get a statement with your dress, once you`ve got that you should be able to phone up and pay for it, at least that`s how it used to work.

ReputationRep:
    thanks floetry, +rep for you.
    if i dont like the dress or if it doesnt fit for some reason...what do I do in that case?

Could I return it...unpaid? and not get any lousy interest rates on it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous.)
    thanks floetry, +rep for you.
    if i dont like the dress or if it doesnt fit for some reason...what do I do in that case?

Could I return it...unpaid? and not get any lousy interest rates on it?
    It`s on 2 weeks approval, as far as I remember you have to pay £3.50 for delivery,which you won`t be refunded, Returning it is free though which you can send by courier, phone number usually on a label on the parcel, or you can return it at the post office, returns label will be included in the parcel. Hope the dress is great, it`s always pees me off when I have to return something when i`ve had to pay for it to be delivered ! Thanks for Rep !

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.