The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

bete noire
I don't think sexuality is all that black and white to be honest. It's more complicated than just being at one polar opposite or the other.

And is that Morrisey in your avatar?

Why yes it is, i believe he is Asexual, and that i can believe more than Bisexual, as i can sort of see how a person could not be sexually attracted to anyone.

Maybe it was offensive what i said, i suppose like Bete Noir said, it's not all black and white, but the bottom line is, i wouldn't date a bisexual, at all.
Reply 101
no id find it gross, thats just my opinion tho no one get offended please
yeah.
Joanna May
I don't like the idea of my boyfriend's dick having been in someone's ********.

I do :awesome:
Reply 104
Yes
Reply 105
_Pondersome.
Why yes it is, i believe he is Asexual, and that i can believe more than Bisexual, as i can sort of see how a person could not be sexually attracted to anyone.

Maybe it was offensive what i said, i suppose like Bete Noir said, it's not all black and white, but the bottom line is, i wouldn't date a bisexual, at all.

if you don't want to believe in bisexuality, then fine, but it's a shame that you don't even seem to care that what you're saying is offensive. I just hope you don't say things like this to people's faces.

And Morrissey's had male and female partners. Even if he did class himself as asexual (which he doesn't), he's had bisexual encounters before.
lotsofsnails
I do :awesome:

Good for you?
I'd draw the line at pansexual, mind you :p:
Reply 108
Quite happily.
Reply 109
_Pondersome.
How are they more interesting?

From my experience they tend to be more open-minded and are willing to be their own person rather than just acting to conform to a society norm.
Reply 110
I could not go out with a guy that was Bi. The last thing I want is to have to be fending off guys and girls.
Reply 111
Yes.

Most guys would. Lots of girls on the other hand seem reluctant which isn't very liberal minded.
Would I go out with a bisexual?

They are human. If I like them as a human, then yes. If they are the kind of person to cheat, they will whether or not they are bisexual. If they leave me for someone of a different sex, then it is a break-up like any other.
Sure, it'd be awesome.
OhNO!
if you don't want to believe in bisexuality, then fine, but it's a shame that you don't even seem to care that what you're saying is offensive. I just hope you don't say things like this to people's faces.

And Morrissey's had male and female partners. Even if he did class himself as asexual (which he doesn't), he's had bisexual encounters before.

TBH, i don't like the idea of bisexuality, it's my opinion, what are you going to do about it? If my opinion offends, i don't really care, it's my opinion. I would say it to their face if they asked my opinion.
Reply 115
_Pondersome.
TBH, i don't like the idea of bisexuality, it's my opinion, what are you going to do about it? If my opinion offends, i don't really care, it's my opinion. I would say it to their face if they asked my opinion.

why don't you like the idea of it? yes it is your opinion, but I think it's an incorrect and offensive one. I'm not going to do anything about, although that sounds like a rather banal and childish threat, other than try to counter it with logic and fair argument.

"If my opinion offends, i don't really care, it's my opinion" I think that's a really sad, and arrogant statement. I assume you think people who say things like 'I don't like homos, I think they're unnatural' are being offensive, and should be challenged. You are doing exactly the same thing. It's a matter of empathy towards other people, and inclusiveness.
OhNO!
why don't you like the idea of it? yes it is your opinion, but I think it's an incorrect and offensive one. I'm not going to do anything about, although that sounds like a rather banal and childish threat, other than try to counter it with logic and fair argument.

"If my opinion offends, i don't really care, it's my opinion" I think that's a really sad, and arrogant statement. I assume you think people who say things like 'I don't like homos, I think they're unnatural' are being offensive, and should be challenged. You are doing exactly the same thing. It's a matter of empathy towards other people, and inclusiveness.

I just don't think bisexuality is 'nice' for lack of a better word, it disgusts me slightly, it just does. I don't see how people would say they like both sexes, most of the bi's i have came across have been promiscuous and slaggy. That's a stereotype though, i know, but that's the kind i've encountered, and i don't like it.
Reply 117
Of course.
Reply 118
Nah I don't think so
It depends. I wouldn't go out of my way to seek out a relationship with someone, if I knew they were bi, beforehand. I don't like the idea of my possible boyfriend being sexually attracted to men. I'm not homophobic, I'm just, possessive!

However, never say never, because you can't help who you fall in love with, you're not supposed to.

Latest

Trending

Trending