Scared I'll never orgasm Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I was wondering if anyone can reassure me that my fears are unfounded?

You see I have a REALLY sensitive clit and it just gets so painful so quickly I often don't want it (or anywhere near it) to be touched at all, regardless of lubrication. So I imagine that kind of rules-out a clitoral orgasm, which is supposed to be the easiest and most common, right? I just don't enjoy masturbation in that area - I never have done, and my boyfriend touching it doesn't do anything for me either (except cause pain!!).

That means the only other option open to me is a vaginal orgasm and I just have literally no idea how I would achieve that, despite having been having regular sex in a relationship for a few months now. I don't think I've ever really had feelings of build-up but it's like everything either feels good or feels nothing, and I don't know what specifically might be aiming in the right direction. Also there's the additional problem, that my boyfriend seems to be turned on by my enjoyment, in the sense that as soon as I start getting really into sex, and it starts to feel good, that's always when he'll, I guess make more of an effort, and then *** himself, so I'm always left a little disappointed.

Obviously I've masturbated in the past but it just doesn't do much for me, and although it can feel nice for a while, that's it. Like, there's never anything more and I just don't know what to do with my body or where my g spot is or anything.

Does anyone have any advice?
diamondsky99
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Have you tried rubbing your clit through knickers, or even trousers?

G-spot's apparant location is about 2 inches into your vagina, against the front wall (as in... the same side as your belly button) bending fingers can work, or different positions. I haven't yet experienced a vaginal orgasm but I do get pleasure from the area.

Good luck!
Rosaaa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Set him a challenge, guys love that kinda stuff. Tell him he's not allowed to come till you do
That way he'll explore your body more, find new ways to arouse you etc.

Also, if you're actually experiencing pain from rubbing your clit, there's a very small chance something might not be right. Maybe see a Doctor?
I mean mines sensitive, but not painful.
giella
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You can't just "rule out" an orgasm and go for option B. Option B may never happen. It's physically impossible for some people.
The clitoris itself is incredibly sensitive and some people - at times myself included - can't bear to be touched there. However, the area around clitoris is very sensitive as well and responds to stimulation.
Toys and fingers and tongues are all the tools at your disposal. There is a way to have them. Persevere.
Isabel_2009
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have the same problem althou clit is not painful, and it makes it even harder when u dont know what ur aiming for, what about his tongue on ur clit or does that still not feel good ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (52)
28.89%
No - I got the required grades (105)
58.33%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
12.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise