Boyfriend dumped me... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Ive been with him for a year and 3 months.
and thats it.
I'm so upset.
This is my first ever relationship. First person i've slept with.
I just don't know how I can get over this.

He said I think we should go on a break or call it a day... There is no way I could go on a break.
He wants to move to scotland in the summer n thats the one of the reasons why.
I just feel so alone. and upset. :'(
Rocious
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Put some slap on and find someone new.
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
will have to move on </3

these things happen.
samperry209
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ouch...What a BEEP!.. well have you tryed talking to him??
xallofusx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
oh it's gonna suck for a while but you gotta keep busy, plan lots of girls nights out and it'll get better, trust me.
you'll find someone better, just need to put yourself back out there.
Anonymous #1
I cant though... and he said give me a few days to think about it properly!?!?!
why should I!
Hana_87
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's going to be hard... Have you any friends who will help you through it? Call or go see them - they will hopefully try and make you feel better.
xNishx
Report 9 years ago
You'll probably feel pretty ****** for a while but I promise it gets better. As hard as it is to see beyond him right now everything happens for a reason. Try and keep yourself busy for the minute.
JayAyy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sorry to hear this...

I'd say move on, but it is easier said than done. I guarentee that when you feel you've gotten over him, there will be something holding you back. Let go and be free.

If he tries to get you back, do not do it if you have doubts. If you are 100% certain then do it, any less then don't, because you may end up regretting it.

PM me if you have any troubles
chatham4
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
This happened to me about 2 months ago, it gets easier i promise.
Rocious
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by samperry209)
Ouch...What a BEEP!.. well have you tryed talking to him??
wtf?

If the relationship wasn't working for him,why shouldn't he leave it? How does that make him a ****?
Anonymous #1
I hate it when everyone is like... you will find someone else?!?! I DONT want anyone else.!!
I'm going abroad for 3 months in summer so will look forward to that I suppose. I have had a long chat with him on the phone and he told me all the things that bothered him.. while i just sat there listening... another thing breaking up with me on the phone?!?!!?!? ahh i feel so hurt !!!
PhantomBoggler
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...ith_a_Break_up
Anonymous #1
Im going away this weekend to see some of my friends up in uni. so should take my mind of it.
xNishx
Report 9 years ago
Youd really get back with a guy that broke up with you over the phone?
headbandix
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Have a good old cry and mope around for a bit. Rebound. The pain will get less and less as time goes on. And soon you won't think about him as much. Or ever.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Unfortunately, these things happen all the time. It's going to be a long healing process, but the best you can do for now is to surround yourself with your family and friends. You don't have to rely on a guy to make you happy.
Anonymous #1
I feel better already... but i think its because i cant physically cry anymore. Probably will tommorow. I'm just gonna start gettin on with my life and stop revolving it around him. Because he doesnt give a **** about me.
caveman86
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
szme thing happened to me except my girlfriend wanted a break. we split up n it was the best thing that eva happened to me.
Rocafella89
Report 9 years ago
let me tell you something.. my girlfriend broke up with me because i asked her for some more space. and then she told everyone i broke up with her because she was getting in the way. the thing is, i only wanted more space so i could get a few things in order so that in septemeber i could move to london and be with her for good..

sometimes, you really need to question the other person.. are they actually any good for you? you see this girl i was with.. im now starting to think she just wants to get rid of me.. and is turning the blame on me.. she wont talk to me anymore or anything.. its getting to the point where by now im thinking "you know what.. if you dont wanna stick around whilst i try to improve myself.. if you wanna be so ******* childish, **** off, find someone better, you're a waste of time"

this girl was my first relationship too

as much as you think you love them, what you have to realise is that if they are fickle enough to not even try to fight for the relationship, then they are REALLY REALLY not worth it.. "go take some time to think about it?" thats exactly the same line i got repeatedly..

you're blinded by what you think is love.. it's not. your first relationship break up is always the hardest.. focus on yourself from now on. Someone better will definateley come along, i can promise you that. its been 3 weeks since we broke up.. and i have to tell you, it's much easier, im not over her yet, but it really is much easier.. im starting to realise my self worth. maybe you should too.

Move on. its for the best. he didnt even put up a fight for you ffs.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.55%
No (555)
60.92%
Not really bothered about them (187)
20.53%

Watched Threads