Turn on thread page Beta

Schemes that will look good on PS/CV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody got any ideas about any schemes/extra-curricular activities that'll look good on my personal statement e.g. Duke of Endinburgh.
    I'm wanting to go into finance/banking or politics. Any ideas?
    Cheers! and remember...I bloody love you coz ur my bestest friend in the world:woo:

ReputationRep:
    The best thing would be to simply just get work experience or voluntary work at a bank (which is unlikely) or at a financial department of a standard company (likely).

As for actual schemes...there are various. For example, check out the 'camp America', 'CCUSA', 'BUNAC' and the 'fulcrum challenge' (these are similar concepts to duke of 'eddy').

(I'm pretty sure you get ucas points for the fulcrum challenge thing as well!!)

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.