Turn on thread page Beta

Creme Egg Challenge - 60 Eggs in 60 Minutes! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    FINAL RESULT: Stegzilla gives up after reaching an embarressing 6 eggs. I look forward to many free drinks, though I've promised him one for trying.

UPDATE UPDATE! The date of this insanity is now confirmed and the broadcast link provided!

On the 31st March (that's this upcoming Tuesday) then the challenge begins at 1pm and, assuming there isn't large amounts of throwing up, should finish around about 2pm.

As a side note, me and him now have a bet on that for every 12 eggs he eats, I have to buy him a drink on an upcoming night out and for every 12 he doesn't then he has to buy me one instead, good betting I think!

You can watch this madness by following this link, alternative go to the link below for more info and the video feed is also integrated there.

UPDATE END!

This actually isn't being done by me but I felt the need to post his idea here to see what people thought about it, I'm sure the health ramifications alone are alarming enough. :p:

Anyway here's the site he's set up for it if you want more details, but the general gist is a friend of mine is going to eat 60 Creme Eggs in an hour, and for those of us with super-advanced maths skills (B at GCSE Maths:woo::p:) will know that that's one a minute.

Insane? Genius? Suicidal? Innovative? Who knows, let's have TSR's thoughts.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Admittedly I don't like Creme Eggs, but that's just wrong :eek:

ReputationRep:
    sounds interesting....I'd like to see it being attempted

ReputationRep:
    I bet £10 he barfs before he finishes.

I would attempt this if I had the money to buy 60 creme eggs and the self-discipline to starve myself for a day beforehand.

Mmm, 10200 calories.

ReputationRep:
    Reue accepts this challenge.

tbh 60 in 60 mins isn't really impressive. He's not exactly going to be rushing through them.

ReputationRep:
    my bet is you'd hurl after 35 TOPS. If this was achieved it would be the most awe-inspiring event.

ReputationRep:
    I think I would literally last about 5 minutes...

When someone does it, they should totally post it on youtube. Then everyone can see them :puke:

ReputationRep:
    urgh I can barely bring myself to finish one.

ReputationRep:
    OMGz can you imagine the sugar rush.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by she)
    OMGz can you imagine the sugar rush.
    I bet it's well egg-citing :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommm)
    I would attempt this if I had the money to buy 60 creme eggs and the self-discipline to starve myself for a day beforehand.
    He claims it's only £20 to buy them all but I haven't worked out the price myself... I guess that is quite a way to waste a good £20 when I could get drunk for less than that. Also doing it on an empty stomach would probably make you puke sooner.

(Original post by Diomedes)
    tbh 60 in 60 mins isn't really impressive. He's not exactly going to be rushing through them.
    Actually you'd be surprised, a friend of mine was telling me about this drinking game he did once called "The Hour of Power" where you take a double shot of beer every minute for an hour. Like me, he scoffed at the thought but apparently by the end he was completely 'off-his-face'. Maybe he's a lightweight, I don't really know, not a beer drinker myself but eh.

(Original post by Castelbajac)
    I think I would literally last about 5 minutes...

When someone does it, they should totally post it on youtube. Then everyone can see them
    I believe he's offering live streaming of the event from his site if you want to watch it.

Edited to correct quote code.

ReputationRep:
    It's just about impossible for a normal person I imagine.

Thats 2 and a half kilograms of chocolate and filling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Castelbajac)
    I bet it's well egg-citing :woo:
    But think about the egg-streme consequences to his health :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faustus Fotherby)
    He claims it's only £20 to buy them all but I haven't worked out the price myself... I guess that is quite a way to waste a good £20 when I could get drunk for less than that. Also doing it on an empty stomach would probably make you puke sooner.
    Silly person. He should buy them wholesale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faustus Fotherby)

Actually you'd be surprised, a friend of mine was telling me about this drinking game he did once called "The Hour of Power" where you take a double shot of beer every minute for an hour. Like me, he scoffed at the thought but apparently by the end he was completely 'off-his-face'. Maybe he's a lightweight, I don't really know, not a beer drinker myself but eh.

I believe he's offering live streaming of the event from his site if you want to watch it.
    Oh yes, so he is. Although I'll probably forget in 2 weeks time.

I thought you were only supposed to take 1 shot per minute when you played centurion :/ No wonder he was off his face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by she)
    But think about the egg-streme consequences to his health :woo:
    But it's only a one time egg-speriment :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Yikes. I'm going to bet most people end this challenge by barfing.

And does this remind anyone else about that episode of Malcolm in the Middle where Francis was eating all those candy Peeps?:tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Centurion seems like nothing when you first hear of it, not true afterwards.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.