Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys

Post your ideas/comments on the Economics synoptic coming up soon, the case study was released a week or go right?

First impressions?

In my opinion i guess the emphasis is on food prices/CAP/CO2 , don't think it should be too hard :P

If everyone throws in one good pointer/specific theory or subject in, im sure we could all benefit :P

I need 116/120 in this exam to get my A so i cant spare anything here :cool:

PEACE ALL!

ReputationRep:
    lol....No one want to contribute? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_01)

I need 116/120 in this exam to get my A so i cant spare anything here :cool:

PEACE ALL!
    woahhh u need 116/120 to get an A? thats a bit risky right? I think its probably good idea to retake another module as well so make it easier to get an A.

ReputationRep:
    my teacher hasnt been here 4 the past monthish and we havent started any work on economics in a european context for the exam on 12th june, not looking good sadly

ReputationRep:
    1st plan for this 1 is not to turn up late like i did for my Jan 09, and to actually go through the tutor2you toolkit properly this time hopefully they may guess the question as accurately as they did in Jan (they guessed 3/4 out of 5 so not bad).

ReputationRep:
    Anyone able to upload the tutor2u toolkit?

& In the case study it says it's reducing tariffs on every cereal except oats, anyone know why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0lolade)
    Anyone able to upload the tutor2u toolkit?

& In the case study it says it's reducing tariffs on every cereal except oats, anyone know why?
    PM me your e-mail and i'll send it to you tomorrow. Or should i just upload at like megaupload or something.

ReputationRep:
    thewait, dont you have to pay 50 pounds for the toolkit? from tutor2u? :confused:
    i thought you could get free help from tutor2u but it seems like you have to pay!
    k

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy guys, whats up

Our college has started going through the euro case study, if you havent figured out yet its a micro paper with only knowledge from unit 1 and 2 on it. But my teacher is the senior examinier for this paper. Sooooo we get really good tips which i will pass onto you guys. Plus she can predict the questions that will come up. Every year since the paper has been going she has predicted 4/5 questions correctly Our college gets given a mock what she predicts will be on there, but i will let you guys know what questions our mock is one because im such a nice guy lol x x x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewait)
    PM me your e-mail and i'll send it to you tomorrow. Or should i just upload at like megaupload or something.

hey dude, do you reckon that you could email it too me aswell please? i would be sooooo gratefull Plus as mentioned in my comment below i will let you guys know what the our teacher (one of the senior examiniers) predicts what will come up, in return for this favour Thankyou!! x x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kateplate)
    thewait, dont you have to pay 50 pounds for the toolkit? from tutor2u? :confused:
    i thought you could get free help from tutor2u but it seems like you have to pay!
    k
    Its something like £25 or something but my college bought it and put it on our directory so all of us have access to it. If you want it PM your e-mail and i'll send it to you.

bseaforth1 yeah just send me your email and i'll send it.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, sorry to pester you but any chance you could send it to me as well. Would be very much appreciated.

Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deano88)
    Hi, sorry to pester you but any chance you could send it to me as well. Would be very much appreciated.

Cheers.
    Yh just send me your e-mail and i'll send it to you.

ReputationRep:
    Me too please

and also any ,hints from the examiner would be great...

[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    This is the direct link to the OCR 2888 blog on Tutor2U all the relevant articles are there http://www.tutor2u.net/blog/index.php/economics/C200/

ReputationRep:
    Its something like £25 or something but my college bought it and put it on our directory so all of us have access to it. If you want it PM your e-mail and i'll send it to you.

bseaforth1 yeah just send me your email and i'll send it.
    urmm u dont mind sending it to me as well please do you??? it would be a real help my email address is below here; thanks.

[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    would you be able to email this to me aswell please?

[email protected]

thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Please could you email to me too?

[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samiul_22)
    urmm u dont mind sending it to me as well please do you??? it would be a real help my email address is below here; thanks.

[email protected]
    (Original post by jwesty)
    Please could you email to me too?

[email protected]
    (Original post by ShowerMan)
    would you be able to email this to me aswell please?

[email protected]

thanks!
    Done, sorry it took so long.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got the ATP revision packs? They are amazing!!

Im not sure where to get a copy for other people, we were given them in college....

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.