Turn on thread page Beta

Quarter- life crisis watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    http://style.uk.msn.com/wellbeing/mi...entid=14992562

Women in their 20s are more likely to have a quarter life crisis than men are. Apparently they worry excessively about loss of youth, as opposed to loss of years of life generally ( in a mid- life crisis typically experienced by men).

But I feel the msn article completely misses how youth obsessed our society is, especially with regards to females. It focuses/ concludes on how we can get through our worries about loss of youth, but not why results clearly show women are anxious about loss of youth as early as 20.

Have you experienced a quarter- life crisis? Have you heard your friends worry about entering their 20s?

ReputationRep:
    i'd say thats true, so many mid 20 girls are desperate larv it :P

ReputationRep:
    I got really upset about turning 20, literally spent the week before crying every day. Then as soon as I turned 20 I realised that I was a complete idiot. :tongue:

But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if I get like that in a few years.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2009
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.