I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society VI Watch

This discussion is closed.
Irrelevance
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by netprime)
Well, it's a twofold thing really today. Although I'm still hungover/drunk because of last night, that's not bothering me in the slightest.

This one girl, who I'll admit I've liked for a long time, but nothing will happen, she's been stringing me on a bit AGAIN, despite clearly liking this other guy who she even brought to my birthday yesterday, and she's bringing him out tomorrow and she's cancelled going out with me to spend time with him and it's all just a bit... Upsetting.

The raping thing though is just me over reacting, I hope. One of my mates girlfriends has been quite clearly suggesting that she wants to sleep with me. Last night she did say to me so yeah... Although the problems are: she's got a boyfriend, I don't want to rush my first time (I'm a virgin, I can admit that) so yeah.

Dunno...
Tell her you've got morales and are a decent person, hence, you won't since she is seeing somebody. You've liked her for a long time, she's just there for the short term = not worth it, I'd say
Irrelevance
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Coy Girl)
TV!!
Too far to go and watch. I think I'll be sticking with whatever my laptop music library has to offer :p:
netprime
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Irrelevance)
Tell her you've got morales and are a decent person, hence, you won't since she is seeing somebody. You've liked her for a long time, she's just there for the short term = not worth it, I'd say
Yeah well. I'm ignoring the girl who wants to rape me, as for the other one... Whatever, I'll go with the flow.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I am immensely bored...
Irrelevance
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah well. I'm ignoring the girl who wants to rape me, as for the other one... Whatever, I'll go with the flow.
I dunno about ignoring her, I mean, if somebody wants to rape you, surely it'd be best to keep an eye on them? Never know when they're going to pounce, like

:dontknow:
netprime
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hahaha, nah I don't think she's going to actually rape me, probably just try it on again until she gives up. **** happens.
Irrelevance
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Evidently, just thought I'd throw in some much needed wisdom on the situation :tongue:

Happy belated birthday! How's life as an 18 year old?
omicronlyrae
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
*yawn* I'm so tired. So very tired. And i want to be able to sleep, but I know I have to finish this work first. So very sleepy. Meh.
Irrelevance
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I know the feeling Oli. Just keep going! Think of how amazing it will feel once it's done!

You! Can (and will, since it isn't up to you)! Do it!
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Probably worth keeping your distance, sounds far too complicated! I presume wanting to sleep with you definitely wasn't just a joke?! Not good when she's your mate's gf!
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Coy Girl)
I presume wanting to sleep with you definitely wasn't just a joke?!

Oh, thats nice!:rolleyes: :p:
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)
Oh, thats nice!:rolleyes: :p:
I didn't mean it like that! More that it wasn't just a passing inneundo type comment- my bf's best friend says these things to me all the time but it's purely a jokey play on words type comment.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah yeah... Whatever :p:
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
For example, some people sometimes imply on certain forums that they would happily shag some people, however it evidently isn't the case if it actually came down to it.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:ninja:

I have no idea who you're talking about...
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It wasn't specific:p:
omicronlyrae
Rep:
?
WOOYEAH.

Spoiler:
Show
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have no idea what I'm looking at, but it looks impressive!
iced_dragon_agility
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Some odd java app?
omicronlyrae
Rep:
?
(Original post by iced_dragon_agility)
Some odd java app?
A java app that i made from nothing. Which displays the mandelbrot set (the thing on the left) and then, when you click a point on it, displays the julia set for that point on the right.

It took me three solid days, and is one of my uni courseworks.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.82%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (223)
40.55%
Nope, not that interesting (218)
39.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed