L word Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
My boyfriend only ever says I love you if I say it first and even then sometimes its just a yeah you too.

I've got it in my head that he doesn't. Am I just being an annoying paranoid girlfriend?
kriscs1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My boyfriend only ever says I love you if I say it first and even then sometimes its just a yeah you too.

I've got it in my head that he doesn't. Am I just being an annoying paranoid girlfriend?
Possibly, possibly not. Ask him about it?
Inter-Company
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Damn I thought you were going to talk about the show!
***amy***
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Probably!
Just stop saying it altogether, and see whether he ever says it? I read somewhere (although this is probably rubbish) girls in general like to repeat things a lot, whereas boys say them once and think that's enough.

I wouldn't worry.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by kriscs1)
Possibly, possibly not. Ask him about it?
Yeah have kind of done.
Not like outright Do you love me because I need to reassure myself....
I think he might be just a really unromantic person. Because I just would hate to think he's said it jst because I said it
Deanna19
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Inter-Company)
haha you lose
Prudy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Quite probably.

Carpe Diem and all that, it's not worth getting hung up over one lack of a word. He's still with you so there can't be too much of an issue!
Tombola
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
There's the possability that he treats the word too seriously so doesn't want to use it that often.

Some people might not love you, but still like you very much. Depends on time of relationship I suppose.
katechar_X
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Inter-Company)
Me too :p:
zar91
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
There's a possibility that he doesn't want to say it by himself, but it doesn't mean that he doesn't want to be with you or doesn't really like you: some people just take longer to feel that they are in love.

You can ask him if you want to, but it doesn't have to be a problem if you don't want it to be.
ilovecoffee
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
how long have you been with him for??
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (140)
18.52%
No (459)
60.71%
Not really bothered about them (157)
20.77%

Watched Threads