Side fringe!! :-/ Watch

*sparkles*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I apologise, there is no point to this thread...

I have just completely impulsively booked an appointment to get a side fringe cut in!! Now Im slightly freaking out that I will look like an idiot... aaargh! Oh well, I guess hair grows! :-/
v-zero
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by *sparkles*)

I have just completely impulsively booked an appointment to get a side fringe cut in!! Now Im slightly freaking out that I will look like an idiot... aaargh! Oh well, I guess hair grows! :-/
At least you didn't go for a full fringe...
*sparkles*
Rep:
?
(Original post by v-zero)
At least you didn't go for a full fringe...
I think the appointment is just generally for a fringe until I get there and show them what I want, but yeh, really not brave enough to get a full fringe cut in, at least not going straight from nothing!
SCFCJAMES
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

Fringe's look nice - Full or Side
v-zero
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by lella_m)
There's nothing wrong with them :p:
No, of course not.....

They certainly don't make 80% of people who have them look like morons. Nash, never.... :yep:
lella_m
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I hope I'm in the 20% then!!

:p:
v-zero
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think the appointment is just generally for a fringe until I get there and show them what I want, but yeh, really not brave enough to get a full fringe cut in, at least not going straight from nothing!
Yeh, be forceful, don't let some crazy person ruin your hair as I did. :mad:
v-zero
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

Didn't realise you had a profile picture... It does suit you, but you have a very symmetrical face, so it should.

(Oh yeh, symmetrical face, such a good line on a night out). :rolleyes:
reddevilleanne
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
There's nothing wrong with a side fringe. I have one and it suits me a LOT better than without a fringe. But I guess everyone's different! I'm sure you'll look fine tho, don't worry :tongue:
*sparkles*
Rep:
?
Yeh, be forceful, don't let some crazy person ruin your hair as I did. :mad:
really, what happened to it??! i think i might bring a picture just to clarify!!
reddevilleanne
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Haha, it's a new one I must admit, you should try it one time :p:
I love your hair! :tongue:
v-zero
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
really, what happened to it??! i think i might bring a picture just to clarify!!
Well you know how your hair always looks longer whilst they're playing around with it... I let her take too much off, gave her creative free will. Never again. I am taking a picture of me once my hair reaches what I want, and from then on I'll just bring it with me. It's a good idea. :yep:
v-zero
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Haha, it's a new one I must admit, you should try it one time :p:
It'd probably go down better than: 'wow, your boobs are really symmetrical' ...

Obviously double posting is my thing.
SCFCJAMES
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have added a picture for a brief while... do you think it will look ok?! i definitely worry too much...
It'll suit you, don't worry
*sparkles*
Rep:
?
Well you know how your hair always looks longer whilst they're playing around with it... I let her take too much off, gave her creative free will. Never again. I am taking a picture of me once my hair reaches what I want, and from then on I'll just bring it with me. It's a good idea. :yep:
oooh, not good!! hairdressers don't really get the phrase "just a bit off, please" though, always seems to end up shorter than I intended!
v-zero
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have added a picture for a brief while... do you think it will look ok?! i definitely worry too much...
I think it'll probably look ok. You have a relatively large forehead (damn I'm good at complimenting people), and you're another whose face is symmetrical.

Why am I discussing girls' hair? It's because my opinion on girl fringes needs to be understood! :eek3:

oooh, not good!! hairdressers don't really get the phrase "just a bit off, please" though, always seems to end up shorter than I intended!
Exactly... 'Oh my hair's unusually thick is it? Thin it out then, if you think that's best....'
*sparkles*
Rep:
?
(Original post by SCFCJAMES)
It'll suit you, don't worry
I'll try not to! I tend to get ridiculously nervous about things though, and then I giggle... lol
xxmehzzixx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

Omg, I LOVE your fringe!!!

I want mine like that... What shall I say to the hairdressers?
*sparkles*
Rep:
?
I think it'll probably look ok. You have a relatively large forehead (damn I'm good at complimenting people), and you're another whose face is symmetrical.

Why am I discussing girls' hair? It's because my opinion on girl fringes needs to be understood! :eek3:

Exactly... 'Oh my hair's unusually thick is it? Thin it out then, if you think that's best....'
No, not exactly- next thing I'll be starting a thread relating to my complex about my large forehead and related self confidence issues!! lol jokes, I won't take it to heart!!

Hehe I love those little thinning scissors they have!! although letting a hairdresser have creative lisence with your hair is perhaps not such a good idea!! oh well, you have learned that the hard way!!
v-zero
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No, not exactly- next thing I'll be starting a thread relating to my complex about my large forehead and related self confidence issues!! lol jokes, I won't take it to heart!!

Hehe I love those little thinning scissors they have!! although letting a hairdresser have creative lisence with your hair is perhaps not such a good idea!! oh well, you have learned that the hard way!!
Don't take me too seriously, that's the key. Also, it might just be hiding a giant brain? :yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (282)
27.35%
No (749)
72.65%

Watched Threads