?
Report 9 years ago
Do some people say saught? Never heard of it
AugustWestie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
How difficult is it to open Dictionary.com and do a search on "saught"? If you did that you'd find that there's no such word. It even suggests "sought" for you.
she
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by AugustWestie)
How difficult is it to open Dictionary.com and do a search on "saught"? If you did that you'd find that there's no such word. It even suggests "sought" for you.
Actually I did a google search, and both words were used, I'm sure I even saw saught in a dictionary.

Get off your high horse. :woo:

To everyone else, thank you!
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I sort of think sought rather than saught.
sharpesparkle
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by she)
Actually I did a google search, and both words were used, I'm sure I even saw saught in a dictionary.

Get off your high horse. :woo:

To everyone else, thank you!
Um, funnily enough, not everyone on the internet can spell, hence 'saught' coming up in your google search.
I just looked it up in the Concise Oxford English Dictionary and it's not in there, either.

Sorry
snowyowl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've never seen saught in my life.

It's sought.
User237126
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
it's sought. end of
treasureBelle
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sought.
cowsgoquack
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Agreed
Andylol
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ever used google or maybe microsoft word :P?
common_person
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
http://www.google.co.uk/

jeez, do we have to do everything for you?
fran.ha
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=saught
she
Rep:
?
Wow, what rude people you are. The reason I asked here is becuase I use open office and it didn't bring up saught as a spelling error. Obviously then if I go and google it and get a lot of "saughts" then I'm going to be confused aren't I.

Making this thread isn't exactly an inconvenience to any of you because you could just simply ignore it.

Thanks anyway to all the people who don't have an attitude problem and where helpful.
AugustWestie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by she)
Wow, what rude people you are. The reason I asked here is becuase I use open office and it didn't bring up saught as a spelling error. Obviously then if I go and google it and get a lot of "saughts" then I'm going to be confused aren't I.

Making this thread isn't exactly an inconvenience to any of you because you could just simply ignore it.

Thanks anyway to all the people who don't have an attitude problem and were* helpful.
You should have spell checked that in Open Office first.
MissUndastood
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sought! :P
she
Rep:
?
You should have spell checked that in Open Office first.
Well done, look at you :rolleyes:
sharpesparkle
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by she)

Thanks anyway to all the people who don't have an attitude problem and where helpful.
I don't think we're being rude, we're just answering your question. The people who tell you to google it are just giving good advice to someone wanting a question answered.
she
Rep:
?
(Original post by sharpesparkle)
I don't think we're being rude, we're just answering your question. The people who tell you to google it are just giving good advice to someone wanting a question answered.
Well, that's not how I interpreted it
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (181)
27.55%
No (476)
72.45%

Watched Threads