The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
EDIT : your subject made me "what?!?"

go home after - not like right after but don't sleep over...if it's a one night stand

if you stay over she'll think you want more and it'll get all complicated and stuff
Reply 2
I have.. in the past.. slept in the bed, only to awake at 1pm the next day with a note saying she'd gone to lectures at 9am and there was food for lunch in the kitchen.

Best 1nighter ever.
Reply 3
Left as soon as possible, it avoids the awkward lip service to a date you don't want to go on in the morning. I live in a small enough city for me to run home from the places I went to.
depends how far it is home
The second it's over jump out of the bed and run home, dressing as you go, and never look back.
Reply 6
wallflower*
The second it's over jump out of the bed and run home, dressing as you go, and never look back.

LOL!

If you don't want any kind of relationship leave. If you like her or want to be **** buddies stay a bit.
As if you're gonna treck home afterwards!! Just sleep there and then you can have sex in the morning as well if you want.

What is this awkwardsness you are all on about? I honestly don't experience it. Why would it be awkward - we have done noething wrong, we have just had sex...I usually have a laugh with her tht morning afterwards and share breakfast or something - no need to run off with your tail between your legs!!
Local_United_Fan
What is this awkwardsness you are all on about? I honestly don't experience it. Why would it be awkward - we have done noething wrong, we have just had sex...I usually have a laugh with her tht morning afterwards and share breakfast or something - no need to run off with your tail between your legs!!

Maybe they have a partner already
Reply 9
while she is unconcious; dress her and relocate her to the corridor. done.
I find it amusing how you're going to uni and expecting a one night stand. I don't know anyone out of my uni friends who've had one.

I imagine you'd stay the night and leave early the next morning.
I ask her if she wants a game of Scrabble.
Phil2008
I ask her if she wants a game of Scrabble.

I find Hungry, Hungry Hippos is more than adequate. In fact, most of the time I just don't bother with the sex; just play HHH.
The_Gene_Genie
I find Hungry, Hungry Hippos is more than adequate. In fact, most of the time I just don't bother with the sex; just play HHH.

I tried that once, however she thought I called her a hungry hungry hippo. I ran away as she waddled after me.
Reply 14
Anonymous
Hey, I'll be going to uni in September and just wondering what you guys do after a one night stand? Do you stay and sleep there in the same bed then go in the morning, or do you just go home after it? It's been playing on my mind recently :p:

If you think that uni is just one massive shagfest where you'll get laid every night, or even every week, you're going to have a horrible surprise.
Reue
I have.. in the past.. slept in the bed, only to awake at 1pm the next day with a note saying she'd gone to lectures at 9am and there was food for lunch in the kitchen.

Best 1nighter ever.

And that's how it's done ladies. Take note.

(waking us up before you leave with a coffee/tea is acceptable as well)

Oh yeah I forgot: go to sleep, wake up, go Tony Yayo on her ass! :laugh: :laugh:
Reply 16
Pay up
Reply 17
I had a friend once, who's girlfriend had cheated on him. So he wanted revenge... A week or so before he said he'd always wanted to sleep with a randomer, finish on her face unexpectadly and tell her to get lost.

So he pulls this girl, does the deed, finishes where he intended (she wasn't best pleased)... Then he got up, and said "There's a fiver for a taxi on the side, I don't want you here when I'm back" and went to the toilet. When he came back she'd gone. He thought it was the best thing since sliced bread.
Reply 18
What to do after sex?

Scrabble is a favourite of mine. Occasionally i play buckaroo. it's getting a bit tedious at the moment, i need to get some spice and variety in my life. Any decent board game recommendations?
Reue

Best 1nighter ever.

haha!!!
so take it that this is what girls are ment to do?? lol

Latest

Trending

Trending