Laughing at everything Watch

Sine
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I always laugh at the most innappropriate times. Today, this woman came in to talk about humanatarian rights. She was talking about persecution in China and how she was locked up for two years for having different beliefs. It was not funny at all. Anyways, I was trying so hard not to laugh. What is wrong with me?? :confused: :confused:
Mr. Tinkertrain
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Don't worry, I do the same thing. I tend to just think up comedic stuff in my head and laugh at random times. I don't think there's anything wrong with that? Especially when bored.
username156343
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You are the spawn of satan.
Sine
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mr. Tinkertrain)
Don't worry, I do the same thing. I tend to just think up comedic stuff in my head and laugh at random times. I don't think there's anything wrong with that? Especially when bored.
No , but it was so sad. She sounded like she was going to cry.
Shuijing
Report 9 years ago
Don't know if this is true for you, but many people's automatic response when theyre uncomfortable or overwhelmed is to laugh. I remember my Biology teacher had the break the news to another class that their teacher had died and that same thing happened (and it wasnt because they were glad he was dead lol).
Em_maK
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...d-hatter-1.jpg
Dorito
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well when I'm with my mates, they usually find something to laugh at, by either making fun of the speakers accent or turning what they say into an innuendo.

If you were laughing on your own then your a bad person, a very bad person.
Sine
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dorito)
Well when I'm with my mates, they usually find something to laugh at, by either making fun of the speakers accent or turning what they say into an innuendo.

If you were laughing on your own then your a bad person, a very bad person.
It was her accent.
Mr. Tinkertrain
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Laughing isn't the worst tendency you can have, or is it? When its inopportune, it's not pretty.
Yellow-nutshell
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Nah don't worry, lots of people react to uncomfortable situations like that. I do
I laugh when people accuse me of things, so it makes me look even more guilty even when i haven't normally done anything!
cowsgoquack
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You're just immature
jaz_jaz
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
don't worry, i do it too...
eli2ab3th
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Yellow-nutshell)
Nah don't worry, lots of people react to uncomfortable situations like that. I do
I laugh when people accuse me of things, so it makes me look even more guilty even when i haven't normally done anything!
I do that too :p:

When I feel like laughing in a "non-laughable" situation I try to think of serious things in my head.. but it doesn't really help.. :rolleyes:

I suppose everyone reacts differently.. :redface:
DisgruntledMoth
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Cowsgoquack is right.

Laughing is a reaction to an uncomfortable situation, but it's also immaturity. Get a grip- people around you could quite easily have been thinking the same thing, but they actually had enough self-control to restrain themselves.

Sorry if I sound angry, but people acting like that used to drive me up the wall.
Sine
Rep:
?
(Original post by cowsgoquack)
You're just immature
I don't think I am :shifty:
Sine
Rep:
?
(Original post by Yellow-nutshell)
Loooool, I do that too!!! :rolleyes:
cowsgoquack
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sine)
I don't think I am :shifty:
I think you're deluded too.

It's because you don't know how to react how to deal with the situation. So you just laugh. You've not matured enough to be able to relate to or understand the situation.
Sine
Rep:
?
(Original post by cowsgoquack)
I think you're deluded too.

It's because you don't know how to react how to deal with the situation. So you just laugh. You've not matured enough to be able to you can't relate to or understand the situation.
Okay, maturity just comes does it??:confused:
cowsgoquack
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sine)
Okay, maturity just comes does it??:confused:
For most people.
Beef_Eater
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sine)
I always laugh at the most innappropriate times. Today, this woman came in to talk about humanatarian rights. She was talking about persecution in China and how she was locked up for two years for having different beliefs. It was not funny at all. Anyways, I was trying so hard not to laugh. What is wrong with me?? :confused: :confused:
ummmm, you are racist against chinese people?
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.59%
No (670)
60.74%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed