One night stand Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
So from out of nowhere I lose it, the virginity. Two days on, I am feeling really low about it, at the time I was finding the whole thing good banter, but now I am really regretting it, after realising what I had done drunk. I don't have any intention on dating her, as there are other girls I like, so as it stands its a one night stand. I feel really let down with myself because I in effect used her for the experience, as I knew she was really really into me.

Want to try and forget about it, but can't seem too, really wish now I lost it in a relationship, anyone else been in a similar predicament?
squeak
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
you're a ****. you purposefully used a girl who's into you to lose your virginity?

that's low.

+ I can't believe you're actually more concerned that you didn't lose it in a relationship.
Aack
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
"Virginity" is over-rated.

Don't worry.
FiveFiveSix
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by squeak)
you're a ****. you purposefully used a girl who's into you to lose your virginity?

that's low.
Grow up.
scotland26
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

that's low.
i agree
the only manly (tbh its not even that manly)
thing you can do is apologise to her
magicbuspass
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You should apologise to that girl. Unless she used you too (Which might be likely)
Creepy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If she enjoyed it then she got something out of it too. It's not using her if she didn't enjoy the experience.

Unless you were leading her on, then you're a ****.
Anonymous #1
I was really really drunk. My mate tried to save me, but she pushed him away and said "go away, he is mine tonight". The night was a complete blur....where one thing led to the other.
squeak
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by FiveFiveSix)
Grow up.
ohh sorry I didn't realise the height of maturity was using girls, how immature of me :rolleyes:
CyclopsRock
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
ohh sorry I didn't realise the height of maturity was using girls, how immature of me :rolleyes:
Where did he say he had sex with her to lose his virginity? Post hoc ergo propter hoc etc.
jammiebreadman
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I feel really sorry for you mate - these things can happen. But at least you're man enough to realise that you've done wrong and regret your actions.

I agree with most of the posters here - the right thing to do would be to apologise to that girl - even if she was using you as well.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Creepy)
If she enjoyed it then she got something out of it too. It's not using her if she didn't enjoy the experience.

Unless you were leading her on, then you're a ****.
That's the thing right, at the start of the night I had no intention in sleeping with her, actually I told her so many times when she was flirting with me "that she would not pull me", her response "Oh just you watch, I have my ways", next thing I know she was making all the moves, I just reacted as I was really really drunk by this point.
squeak
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by CyclopsRock)
Where did he say he had sex with her to lose his virginity? Post hoc ergo propter hoc etc.
I feel really let down with myself because I in effect used her for the experience, as I knew she was really really into me.
that's where he said it...
Creepy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
That's the thing right, at the start of the night I had no intention in sleeping with her, actually I told her so many times when she was flirting with me "that she would not pull me", her response "Oh just you watch, I have my ways", next thing I know she was making all the moves, I just reacted as I was really really drunk by this point.
You're not in the wrong then. She probably used you
pamelaa
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
To be honest you couldn't of been that drunk if you still got it up!
thecdon
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i had a one night stand at my local market..... buy one get 2 free, everything had to go, there were some real bargains to be had, after all, my stall was only open for a night....

:getmecoat:
Anonymous #1
that's where he said it...
Yeah, well I don't want to date her. Saying that if I was sober and rational I would have not slept with her (even told her she wouldn't pull me), it was only because I was incredibly drunk...it happened.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by pamelaa)
For some reason I can always get an errection even when drunk (despite the severity of it), always have done so. I was mixing my drinks, downing glasses of wines,shots and beers. (if you want have an idea of how much I was drinking)
DaveParlour
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Im fairly sure if this was the other way round far more people would be on the OP's side, with some even going so far as to call it rape.
icn06
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by pamelaa)
You'd be surprised under what circumstances a guy can get it up!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (114)
26.33%
No (319)
73.67%

Watched Threads