Anyone got pictures of the campus? Watch

Solecism
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hope there isn't already a recent thread for this... I found one from like 2006 but I expect a few things have changed since then! Anyway, does anyone have any photos of the campus? The only ones I can find anywhere other than the website seemed to have been taken on a really grey, miserable day and they didn't do the uni any favours!
MissMaple
Report 9 years ago
try google earth! it has pictures of buildings online now (well for a while, like photos people have taken. other than that im clueless, sorry
Hygeia
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Solecism)
Hope there isn't already a recent thread for this... I found one from like 2006 but I expect a few things have changed since then! Anyway, does anyone have any photos of the campus? The only ones I can find anywhere other than the website seemed to have been taken on a really grey, miserable day and they didn't do the uni any favours!

there's also a video on this page showing views of the campus
Solecism
Ooh, those are much better than the ones I saw, thank you!

And thank you, I'll try google earth. I wouldn't have thought of that!
MrShifty
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The Square (the fourth picture down in the previous post) is being tarted up at the moment, so it's a slightly newer shade of grey.
Solecism
(Original post by MrShifty)
The Square (the fourth picture down in the previous post) is being tarted up at the moment, so it's a slightly newer shade of grey.
LOL, that's excellent news! Thank you!
MrShifty
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I believe it's going to have a modest fountain and everything. Well, not quite everything, mainly just a fountain.

To be fair, even good pictures don't really do the place justice. Walking through the square or to the lake under a cloudless summer's day is the stuff good moods are made of.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 9 Feb '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (204)
27.57%
No (536)
72.43%

Watched Threads