17.02%
Other/ no comment/ pass etc. (4)
4.26%
JMonkey
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
What I mean is do you think people take things a little too seriously, and are really obnoxious, rude or whatever because they are actually bothered or they are just **** heads. I mean it's not about anything obnoxious people say to me because I really don't care who you are I don't know you. It's more threads where someone posts something personal about themselves, and it just turns into one big ***** fest. You know like someone will say, am I cute or am I a slut. Or something and the next thing you know it turns out that not only is the OP the ugliest woman in the Universe or has had more pricks than a second hand dart board, but she's the route of all evil as well. Now don't get me wrong we all know anonymous+audience= internet idiot, but do you think this forum is averagely obnoxious, highly obnoxious or not obnoxious at all?

Poll coming: how highly strung is TSR 1-10.
Fawn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
anonymous + audience = internet tough guy.

Cookie for you, using obnoxious so many times in your post.
Tyrotoxism
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
ALICEMOON
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
you ******* ***** ***** ****, my middle name is tightly wound, remember that prick.
Crucio404
Report 9 years ago
who gives a **** dudes.
JMonkey
Rep:
?

Oh yes. But is this site more serious than most, a hotbed of psychopaths and future recidivists? Or do you think it's very laid back and cool.
Tinkerbee
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Students in general are pretty obnoxious and easily wound up. And what with it being The Student Room and all... so yes.
Rocious
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
TSR members are ridiculously prudish.
Ehmo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Rocious)
TSR members are ridiculously prudish.
Ah, do you count yourself in this?
gingerrama
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I find there is an above-average percentage of obnoxious people spoiling for an argument, so naturally, I feel right at home here.
Mastermind`
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think it's mostly the women who get wound up. Like this one time I pmed this girl and jokingly asked her for nudes. Unfortunately, she was on her period and got really annoyed and reported me. :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
Show

I'm not entirely sure that she was on her period, I'm just assuming. :ninja:
Antonia87
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
There are some people on here that are so easily wound up, its always fun to antagonise them further...
Tam_Diman
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
**** OFF!
I mean, no...
Antonia87
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Mastermind`)
I think it's mostly the women who get wound up. Like this one time I pmed this girl and jokingly asked her for nudes. Unfortunately, she was on her period and got really annoyed and reported me. :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
Show

Lol, if I'm honest, I would have told you where to go too.
MrCharmed
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
There's a huge range of diffrent kinds of people on the student room imo
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I voted 7; people take politics in here far too ******* seriously sometimes.
JMonkey
Rep:
?
(Original post by gingerrama)
I find there is an above-average percentage of obnoxious people spoiling for an argument, so naturally, I feel right at home here.
Arguments are fine. But play safe people, there are some people who actually take internetz very seriously. You could be involved in a serious internet related crime.

I tell you what annoys me is the *****ing, I never realised just how *****y some people can be until I came here. It's like shut up already, what are you over compensating or something, Napoleon complex: what? Stop whining at people, you don't even know and thus shouldn't give a **** about.

It's never me, people don't tend to whine at me a lot, they might post something obnoxious but its like touché, points out of 10 for substance and vitriol. But those 4 page rants at each other are tiresome after a while. That said if you have two able combatants with real wit and style then it can be really funny, but mostly its just crap flinging.
Mastermind`
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Antonia87)
Lol, if I'm honest, I would have told you where to go too.
But she didn't tell me where to go. :no: All I know is next time I logged in I got 5 warning points with "Don't PM other members asking for nudes". :rolleyes:

Women...
JMonkey
Rep:
?

Spoiler:
Show

Well that's kinda creepy isn't it unless they know you well on here.

The officially politically correct term for in a foul mood, is sand in her vagina, that way it covers all. Believe or not and this may sound crazy but women can get angry without, I say without being on their period and for no reason whatsoever. It's part of their charm, vivre le difference. j/k
Antonia87
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
But she didn't tell me where to go. :no: All I know is next time I logged in I got 5 warning points with "Don't PM other members asking for nudes". :rolleyes:

Women...
That is the best warning ever. Bar none :hoppy:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (246)
27.27%
No (656)
72.73%

Watched Threads