This discussion is closed.
matthew0421
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
some people go to Cambridge or Imperial for interview these days, how was it? Could you please tell the process to us, so that everyone can share it and get some experience.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I would normally say, go to http://www.oxbridge-info.co.uk instead for lots of information of this sort, but unfortunately it doesn't appear to work at the moment.
matthew0421
Rep:
?
(Original post by Adhsur)
I would normally say, go to http://www.oxbridge-info.co.uk instead for lots of information of this sort, but unfortunately it doesn't appear to work at the moment.
The information on that website are all 1999-2001, we need some fresh information, don't we?
Unregistered11
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by matthew0421)
The information on that website are all 1999-2001, we need some fresh information, don't we?
No it's not - it's as up to date as can be with applicants who applied in the last round and have now just started uni!!
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered11)
No it's not - it's as up to date as can be with applicants who applied in the last round and have now just started uni!!
Indeed. I have actually got in touch with a few of them too.
matthew0421
Rep:
?
(Original post by Unregistered11)
what about the interview experience of Imperial?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (19)
43.18%
Take exams next summer (11)
25%
Change uni choice through clearing (9)
20.45%
Apply to uni next year instead (4)
9.09%
I'm not applying to university (1)
2.27%

Watched Threads