Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    some people go to Cambridge or Imperial for interview these days, how was it? Could you please tell the process to us, so that everyone can share it and get some experience.

ReputationRep:
    I would normally say, go to http://www.oxbridge-info.co.uk instead for lots of information of this sort, but unfortunately it doesn't appear to work at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I would normally say, go to http://www.oxbridge-info.co.uk instead for lots of information of this sort, but unfortunately it doesn't appear to work at the moment.
    The information on that website are all 1999-2001, we need some fresh information, don't we?

(Original post by matthew0421)
    The information on that website are all 1999-2001, we need some fresh information, don't we?
    No it's not - it's as up to date as can be with applicants who applied in the last round and have now just started uni!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered11)
    No it's not - it's as up to date as can be with applicants who applied in the last round and have now just started uni!!
    Indeed. I have actually got in touch with a few of them too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered11)
    what about the interview experience of Imperial?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.