Turn on thread page Beta

Do I have something to worry about? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am currently going out with this bisexual girl I like but iam scared that she likes one of her female friends too. For example, the friend was sitting on her knee and my girlfriend had her arm around her waist. Then later on in the nite, she kissed her goodbye on the cheeks.

Could this indicate she likes this friend sexually or could she just being friendly?

Please help cos if I dont have anything to worry about, I dont want to ask her about it cos I will look paranoid.

ReputationRep:
    I just need to know if there might be a chance that she does not like her that way and how big a chance it is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Voltex)
    I dont want to ask her about it cos I will look paranoid.
    I had to quote this because it makes you sound like you aren't

If it bothers you so much, you really should ask her instead of constantly speculating. If you continue to question should she say no, there isn't any trust and I suggest you part

ReputationRep:
    i just really need some peoples thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    i would be woried.... just because im paranoid like that... i worry about EVERYTHING in my relationship... so yeah...
    but then again... she could just be friendly... does she act like this with all friends boy or girl... cos if yes.. then its probs just friendly... if its just her... maybe theyre best mates? or maybe otherwise...
    but remember... she wouldnt be with you if she didnt want to be....

haha wow... this is coming from me..

ReputationRep:
    i think she is just being friendly - a lot of grils i know kiss their mates on their cheeks...and theyre not bi - just friendly

ReputationRep:
    what about an arm around a waist though?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2009
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.