Turn on thread page Beta

Changing Cereals watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Recently I changed cereals. I dumped kelloggs Cornflakes after a relationship of about 8 years. Everything was just becoming a drag, I wasn't looking forward to having my cereal in the morning so a change was needed. :yep: I changed to Weetabix and everything has been great since then. I'm basically eating Weetabix all the time. Suddenly everything is getting better. :cool:

Have you ever changed from one cereal to another? Did you feel better about yourself? Did you look more forward to having that cereal in the morning? Did you even go as far as having it for dinner?

ReputationRep:
    I used to get sooooo excited eating my Weetabix choco crisp in the morning. They're ace. Never had em for dinner but sometimes lunch.

Then I had to stop and now I have smelly cornflakes cause I can't eat wheat anymore.

Bad times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by junglemonkey)
    I used to get sooooo excited eating my Weetabix choco crisp in the morning. They're ace. Never had em for dinner but sometimes lunch.

Then I had to stop and now I have smelly cornflakes cause I can't eat wheat anymore.

Bad times
    Stay away from cornflakes. They're trouble. :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Stay away from cornflakes. They're trouble. :no:
    You think normal cornflakes are bad? You should try gluten free. I don't think I could distinguish the taste of them from the cardboard box they come in :no:

ReputationRep:
    I'm on Weetabix Minis with chocolatey bits at the minute, great fun! In fact, I might just go and pour myself a bowl now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Languagesfreak)
    I'm on Weetabix Minis with chocolatey bits at the minute, great fun! In fact, I might just go and pour myself a bowl now.
    DAMN YOU they were my favourites I was talking about

ReputationRep:
    Cheerios :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I've had an incredible cereal journey in my life. Cereal is very important to me.
    I have gone from Alpen (no added sugar), to All Bran (OHMYGODSOMUCHFIBRE!), to Special K, to Alpen and Special K on rotation, and recently to Just Right.
    It turns out Just Right is just right. It's a lovley mixture of wheat, maize and rice flakes with dates, raisins and almonds. Very good.
    I often have a bowl of cereal when I get in from college, is this normal? Does anyone else eat cereal in the evening or for just general snacking?

ReputationRep:
    I usually have about 3 different kinds on the go. I don't like sticking to the same thing food-wise, I get bored and/or worry that I'm eating too much of one thing... Variety makes cereal much more exciting. Although, that does mean it takes a lot longer to decide what to shove into the bowl...

ReputationRep:
    DAMN YOU they were my favourites I was talking about
    Ah that's good. I love the taste of chocolate in the morning, hmm.

ReputationRep:
    I used to eat unhealthy chocolate flakes and stuff in the morning, now it's all about healthy müsli. Nothing can beat your self-made cereals

ReputationRep:
    layer 1: crunchy nut
    layer 2: frosted wheat
    layer 3: honey cheerios

OH YEAH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DriftingBore)
    I've had an incredible cereal journey in my life. Cereal is very important to me.
    I have gone from Alpen (no added sugar), to All Bran (OHMYGODSOMUCHFIBRE!), to Special K, to Alpen and Special K on rotation, and recently to Just Right.
    It turns out Just Right is just right. It's a lovley mixture of wheat, maize and rice flakes with dates, raisins and almonds. Very good.
    I often have a bowl of cereal when I get in from college, is this normal? Does anyone else eat cereal in the evening or for just general snacking?
    Dude get some Coco Pops or something, they're the most boring cereals ever. You're missing out :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I get bored of the same cereal after 3 days...

ReputationRep:
    Dude get some Coco Pops or something, they're the most boring cereals ever. You're missing out :yep:
    Nahhhh man, those cereals are peng.
    Coco pops is too sweet and sugary in the mornign for me (plus I'm too mental aobut calories).

ReputationRep:
    Proper Weetabix ftw . Mini choco weetabix is for gimps.

ReputationRep:
    Repped. That sure is one incredible journey. :yep: Truly inspiring. :five:

Hopefully I can have a journey like that (though I don't ever see myself getting turned off by Weetabix). :love:

ReputationRep:
    Bitesize Shredded Wheat :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Protein shake, a bowl of porridge with a couple of nicely buttered toast have been like a ritual to me for the past couple of years. Getting kinda dull =[

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes have cereal-snack in a cup with milk I'm coeliac though so not much yummy stuff available... but theres chocolate stars in Sainsburys! Drool, like Coco Pops...

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.