Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey, hopefully someone who's been in Childs can help me!

    I'm moving into Childs next term and I've been told there are two possible rooms, one in V and one in Y units. I have the option of either, so which should I go for!? I don't know the room in Y unit, but it's V07 in V unit.
    Help me decide!

    Heya, V and Y units are both pretty much the same. They are self catered, with no washbasin in the room unfort. They are both in very quiet areas so they are ok
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.