Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    if there was a rumour a guy liked you, and b4 he was being really flirty but hasnt realy been tlkin to u, what does this meaN??

Luv xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sxy_lady)
    if there was a rumour a guy liked you, and b4 he was being really flirty but hasnt realy been tlkin to u, what does this meaN??

Luv xxxx
    did he stop talking to you as soon as the rumour started going round?how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    did he stop talking to you as soon as the rumour started going round?how old are you?
    wot is it wiv gays n lesbians today??!!

ReputationRep:
    well it was only a small rumour but then it went round whole skool... he hasnt stopped tlking to me just alot less

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    wot is it wiv gays n lesbians today??!!
    um 1 im not a lezbian!and 2 i merely meant that age group matters say for example a 20 year old would be emmbarressed about this but maybe a 15 year old would!thats what i was trying to get across. so why dont you shut your mouth, before you say something stupid!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sxy_lady)
    well it was only a small rumour but then it went round whole skool... he hasnt stopped tlking to me just alot less
    yes how old are you?it does matter as ive said in a previous post!

ReputationRep:
    um 1 im not a lezbian!and 2 i merely meant that age group matters say for example a 20 year old would be emmbarressed about this but maybe a 15 year old would!thats what i was trying to get across. so why dont you shut your mouth, before you say something stupid!
    i meant a 20 year old wouldnt!whoops! x :0 x

ReputationRep:
    1 never said u were lesbian........ and 2 i never said anything about age!!!
    u dont need 2 say anything stupid cos its no big deal!!

ReputationRep:
    wel we are 14 actually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    1 never said u were lesbian........ and 2 i never said anything about age!!!
    u dont need 2 say anything stupid cos its no big deal!!
    Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by CrzySxyCool
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wot is it wiv gays n lesbians today??!! yep as i thought!U DID!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2003
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.