This discussion is closed.
Sxy_lady
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
if there was a rumour a guy liked you, and b4 he was being really flirty but hasnt realy been tlkin to u, what does this meaN??

Luv xxxx
CrzySxyCool
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Sxy_lady)
if there was a rumour a guy liked you, and b4 he was being really flirty but hasnt realy been tlkin to u, what does this meaN??

Luv xxxx
did he stop talking to you as soon as the rumour started going round?how old are you?
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
did he stop talking to you as soon as the rumour started going round?how old are you?
wot is it wiv gays n lesbians today??!!
Sxy_lady
Rep:
?
well it was only a small rumour but then it went round whole skool... he hasnt stopped tlking to me just alot less
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
wot is it wiv gays n lesbians today??!!
um 1 im not a lezbian!and 2 i merely meant that age group matters say for example a 20 year old would be emmbarressed about this but maybe a 15 year old would!thats what i was trying to get across. so why dont you shut your mouth, before you say something stupid!
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Sxy_lady)
well it was only a small rumour but then it went round whole skool... he hasnt stopped tlking to me just alot less
yes how old are you?it does matter as ive said in a previous post!
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
um 1 im not a lezbian!and 2 i merely meant that age group matters say for example a 20 year old would be emmbarressed about this but maybe a 15 year old would!thats what i was trying to get across. so why dont you shut your mouth, before you say something stupid!
i meant a 20 year old wouldnt!whoops! x :0 x
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
1 never said u were lesbian........ and 2 i never said anything about age!!!
u dont need 2 say anything stupid cos its no big deal!!
Sxy_lady
Rep:
?
wel we are 14 actually
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
1 never said u were lesbian........ and 2 i never said anything about age!!!
u dont need 2 say anything stupid cos its no big deal!!
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by CrzySxyCool
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wot is it wiv gays n lesbians today??!! yep as i thought!U DID!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (536)
51.1%
No (513)
48.9%

Watched Threads