Turn on thread page Beta

Pineapple Express watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I honestly don't think I've ever laughed so hard during a movie.

ReputationRep:
    I didnt think it was anything particularly outstanding about it. Except for Franco's performance. His character was the only one to make me laugh. Loved the cross joint part, and whenever Franco was high. I'd rate it 7/10.

ReputationRep:
    My fave scene was where Saul, Dale, and Red are beating each other up in Red's apartment. And the whole thing with the Asian drug ring was hilarious too.

ReputationRep:
    Loved this film. Made me laugh so much - Which is rare for me. The first section is a bit slow but after that it's hilarious. Especially the car chase!

ReputationRep:
    nah, the acting of franco and the gay black guy was what's good about the movie, but i laughed till I couldn't breathe when i watched bad santa.

ReputationRep:
    It made me chuckle but it was not what i was expecting from a Seth Rogan and Co film!

I like the way it started in true Seth Rogan style about 2 stoner kids running away from a dealer but the way it switched and turned into Scarface halfway through was hilarious!

possibly the most ridiculous film i've seen this year but in a good way!

ReputationRep:
    this film is amazing first one i saw with seth rogan he is so HENCH

ReputationRep:
    I found it bizarre. I did laugh, but I prefer the Seth Rogan films where you don't literally think "if I was high I'd enjoy this a whole lot more".

ReputationRep:
    what???
    i couldnt get into it...
    left the cinema after 20 mins

ReputationRep:
    Watched with a good friend of mine and it was bloody brilliant. Not in terms of cinematic achievement but in terms of pure enjoyability. We even lol'ed hysterically at the parts we'd already seen in the trailer. Perfect stoner film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letv)
    what???
    i couldnt get into it...
    left the cinema after 20 mins
    The first half hour or so aren't really amusing, but after that/once the action starts it's hilarious. You missed out :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    The first half hour or so aren't really amusing, but after that/once the action starts it's hilarious. You missed out :p:
    Yeah, I wasn't too sure where it was going during the first 20 minutes or so. It was a bit slow. It's a shame the other poster didn't stick around.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.