Leeds Festival OR T In The Park? Watch

Rocafella89
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Basically, me and a few friends wanna go to our first festival this summer, we just can't decide between T in the Park and Leeds.. theyr both pretty close..

i guess it's a bit hard to decide without the official line ups but T in the Park has a few names out already.. kings of leon.. the streets.. manic street preachers.. to name a few..

i just can't decide though..

anyone been to either or both.. any ideas as to which is better?
Saraaaa!
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Leeds Fest! I'm going for the first time this year (hopefully)
theronkinator
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've not been to T in the Park, but Leeds fest is epic! Best weekend of the year easily. This will be my 3rd. 07 and 08 were awesome, 07 was better as there was no rain, just pure sunshine, either of you have any questions just throw me a PM and I'll be happy to help.
emmmily
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Leeds is brilliant, go! I'd say that leeds is better like atmosphere and that, but then I've never been to T. The line up does sound good,but its quite ordinary. I think leeds would be better!
munn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
both of them are amazing, so go to whichever lineup you prefer (T's lineup this year is pretty poor in comparison to most other years, but by know means ordinary)
Maya_beans
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well kings of leon and Radiohead (yaay) are roumoured to be playing leeds (which means they probably will)
so thats sealed the deal for me! leeds just (from what ive heard) seems to have the better atmostphere
MrAwesome
Report 9 years ago
I went to T in the Park, best weekend of my life ever. Im going again this year and hope it will be even better than last year. But others will tell you Leeds festival was the best weekend of their life, I would just advise buying your ticket nearer the time when full line-ups are announced. T in the park has sold out anyway, so youd have to go on ebay to get tickets (which i did last year, a week before in fact).

Really, im sure you will love both of them so just pick the one which has the acts you want to see
munn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Maya_beans)
Well kings of leon and Radiohead (yaay) are roumoured to be playing leeds (which means they probably will)
so thats sealed the deal for me! leeds just (from what ive heard) seems to have the better atmostphere
i would have to disagree there, T in the Park probably has the best atmosphere of any festival I've been to, but of course that doesn't mean the atmosphere is rubbish elsewhere, just that T is head and shoulders above the rest.
Radiohead make Leeds worth going to though (if you haven't seen them before, which I have, twice). I would probably go this year again if I had the money but i'm properly properly skint, so it's just T and Rock Ness for me this year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (57)
19.32%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
40.34%
Nope, not that interesting (119)
40.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise