Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have the following c/w to do ALL before the 30th March. Is this even possible?

4 English pieces
    1 History
    1 Sociology

I think I'm going to cry. I didn't know the deadline was this early on. It's been sprung on me and there's no way of extending it.

How do I go about this seemingly impossible task? Where to start first?

ReputationRep:
    It is possible, if you're willing to spend entire days on it at the expense of lessons and social life. What are the pieces for specifically?

Partially, it is your fault for not asking about the deadline and when it was (well, that's the impression I get from this post, so feel free to correct my self righteous arse)

ReputationRep:
    I'm home eduated at the moment (been ill). So there are no formal lessons. Social life I don't care about atm -- I can catch up once coursework is done.

The pieces are:

Lit (Educating Rita, War poets, 1984)
    Language Romeo and Juliet

Sociology

History: Emancipation of women

It feels impossible and I seem to be getting weaker and more tired all the time. Not good

I agree, it was my fault in part. But the teachers just sprung the deadline on me. They'd made me think we had till the end of April.

ReputationRep:
    you can do, what all nighters are for, you shouldn't of left it this late

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.