Rant about flatmates Watch

~miffy~
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
grr, does anyone else have flatmates who seem to be completely stupid and/or lazy? I have to do everything in this flat: empty the bins, take the rubbish down, clean the kitchen, even tidy up after them! :mad:
One thing that really gets me annoyed is people shoving things (i.e milk cartons on my fridge shelf, which leak everywhere , as well as them dumping their room rubbish in the kitchen (you have hands, take it down yourself!), and this happened this morning: i go in the kitchen, the floor is sticky and wet in places, i go to use my tea towel and see it is sopping wet- some cheeky ****** had used it to mop whatever they'd spilt on the floor!! :mad: (ok, that was more than one thing)

they can all have fun living in their own mess next year coz im certainly not sticking round to go through all this again

/rant over, thanks for listening :redface: :p:
mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah, I can sympathise. Housemates must die.
nineteeneightynine
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sounds exactly like my boyfriend's flatmates!
Kay.Tey
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Oooh I have been there too! Just count down the days til you leave!!
~miffy~
Rep:
?
over 3 months to go...yay :s
Lady_Darkness
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sounds like my flat... counting the days til the summer and tempted to get a 1-bed flat next year. A clean kitchen shouldn't be a luxury :no:
Beef_Eater
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ~miffy~)
grr, does anyone else have flatmates who seem to be completely stupid and/or lazy? I have to do everything in this flat: empty the bins, take the rubbish down, clean the kitchen, even tidy up after them! :mad:
One thing that really gets me annoyed is people shoving things (i.e milk cartons on my fridge shelf, which leak everywhere , as well as them dumping their room rubbish in the kitchen (you have hands, take it down yourself!), and this happened this morning: i go in the kitchen, the floor is sticky and wet in places, i go to use my tea towel and see it is sopping wet- some cheeky ****** had used it to mop whatever they'd spilt on the floor!! :mad: (ok, that was more than one thing)

they can all have fun living in their own mess next year coz im certainly not sticking round to go through all this again

/rant over, thanks for listening :redface: :p:
what uni you at?
~miffy~
Rep:
?
Aston Uni, im in private halls though
Age_of_Innocence
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have people like this in my house. I'm quite a tidy person, not to extremes, but I hate living in squalor...Ends up me and another guy do all the cleaning, tidying and washing up, most of the time. One of miscreants in question is incredibly deluded about it as well, and maintains he is tidy and always does his washing up. Erm, no.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (76)
29.69%
No - I got the required grades (147)
57.42%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (33)
12.89%

Watched Threads