Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A guy who i've liked for 3 years (now 21 soon to be 22) and i (just turned 20) have been seeing each other for the past 9 weeks or so. We talk, laugh, kiss, try to get to know each other, but find that its always me who has to text him first to ask if he wants to do something. Fair enough he made the first move, and asked me to his and what not, but its like he's not bothered but always jumps at the chance to see me when i do ask him to do something :confused:. Its also getting to the stage that i don't know where i'm going with him, as i haven't discussed things with him, because at the start he just wanted to go with the flow. I do really like him but feel its all me none of him, any ideas on what i can say or do?

ReputationRep:
    Don't ask him out for a few days and see if he asks you?

ReputationRep:
    I know the feeling :P

ReputationRep:
    maybe he just is an awful organiser id just wait for him to get in touch see how long it takes if he likes you hell have to make the move sometime

ReputationRep:
    Pro-tip: He is a man.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he really likes you and is just scared of seeming pushy, or wants you to know that you're under no pressure and can get out if you want to.

Or maybe he likes the attention.

Or maybe he's just being a man and you should say "yo dude, I'm knackered, you organise the next one".

(Original post by tiana)
    A guy who i've liked for 3 years (now 21 soon to be 22) and i (just turned 20) have been seeing each other for the past 9 weeks or so. We talk, laugh, kiss, try to get to know each other, but find that its always me who has to text him first to ask if he wants to do something. Fair enough he made the first move, and asked me to his and what not, but its like he's not bothered but always jumps at the chance to see me when i do ask him to do something :confused:. Its also getting to the stage that i don't know where i'm going with him, as i haven't discussed things with him, because at the start he just wanted to go with the flow. I do really like him but feel its all me none of him, any ideas on what i can say or do?
    The boy I like is exactlyyy the same!

He never asks me to do anything. Its always me doing the chasing. But then gets moody when we don't see eachother for a while and if I happen to cancel what we're supposed to be doing then he says I'M the one who doesnt make effort

Know what his excuse was? "Oh I'm not good at organising things" LOL.

Anyway..

best thing to do is just talk to him. If he really likes u I'm sure he'll make more effort

xx

ReputationRep:
    thats what im doing to some right now, its all good though, she aint all that.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like he's playing hard to get. If you can't be arsed with all that shiz just dump the horny bugger and move on.

ReputationRep:
    GO WITH THE FLOW! Your young, let emotions develop and he might run if he smells serious.

Good Luck xxx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2009
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.