courseworkinfo Watch

SnowAngel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I have a very serious problem.
I submitted an essay to coursework info under either 'not saying' or 'not applicable' (can't remember), because i'm paranoid about my name on the internet and stuff, and our class have only just got our essays back from our teacher.
My teacher does not believe it is my essay, I convinced her that it was mine, then she put it into google, and the essay came up on courseworkinfo. So my teacher officals reckons i've plagerised.
She reckons this because it's been my best piece of work so far this year.

Any advice?
RK
  • TSR Community Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Can you email us at customer.services @ coursework.info stating your username on the Coursework and linking to the essay on the site.

We then are usually able to match up the essay to the account that uploaded it. This in turn can be matched to the email address you registered your account with and hopefully with you. But we can speak more about this once you've emailed us with those details.
SnowAngel
Rep:
?
Yes I can e-mail & I shall as soon as I press reply
SnowAngel
Rep:
?
Thank you RK :love:
I will reply to your e-mail soon as to whether I need more, as I don't see my teacher next until Wednesday - tomorrow.
:hugs:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (52)
29.71%
No - I got the required grades (101)
57.71%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (22)
12.57%

Watched Threads