Here's the story Watch

This discussion is closed.
Cupid Stunt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I just got home from the gym, there's a McDonalds sitting on the table, I eat it because I'm starving and I'm not fat either. Then I get a wave of confusion...

Why am I allowed to eat myself to death with this crap but I'm not allowed to smoke marijuana?

Now it's all gone.
Aack
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You are allowed. You're just not allowed to get caught.
a_t
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Aack)
Lol

Why is marijuana a class B when Ketamine is class C? These are just the mysteries of life
mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Aack)
Everything is legal until you are caught! :yep:

(Original post by a_t)
Lol

Why is marijuana a class B when Ketamine is class C? These are just the mysteries of life
Probably due to the quality of the drug?
Cupid Stunt
Rep:
?
(Original post by a_t)
Lol

This thread is purely for Marijuana vs McDonalds...

Why can't I walk into McDonalds and give people abuse "You'll turn out fat you lazy piece of scum!!" ... People can be like that to weed smokers and it's fine. The world is unfair, if people get insulted by the way I treat my body, I should do the same.

**** mcdonalds!!! [email protected] RIOT
a_t
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Cupid Stunt)
This thread is purely for Marijuana vs McDonalds...

Why can't I walk into McDonalds and give people abuse "You'll turn out fat you lazy piece of scum!!" ... People can be like that to weed smokers and it's fine. The world is unfair, if people get insulted by the way I treat my body, I should do the same.

**** mcdonalds!!! [email protected] RIOT
http://www.eatmedaily.com/2009/03/th...-cheeseburger/

You know you want one

NoHands
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
you do know mcdonald's burgers have less fat than those you buy in the supermarket to make at home right?

anythign is bad in excesses, having mcdonalds once every two weeks wont harm you. The issue with marijuana is that it is addictive and can "supposedly" lead onto harder drugs.
Cupid Stunt
Rep:
?
Rough, makes me feel sick.
Cupid Stunt
Rep:
?
(Original post by NoHands)
you do know mcdonald's burgers have less fat than those you buy in the supermarket to make at home right?

anythign is bad in excesses, having mcdonalds once every two weeks wont harm you. The issue with marijuana is that it is addictive and can "supposedly" lead onto harder drugs.
No, please I'm not in the mood. Post stuff you know not rumours you make up... Everything can be psychologically addictive, even water.

Maybe if people done more research, it would show that cheeseburgers lead onto harder burgers, like the one that guy posted. That can't be healthy.
NoHands
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hence my "supposedly". wasnt saying i agreed with it, just told you why it is banned is all.
Prudy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by a_t)
http://www.eatmedaily.com/2009/03/th...-cheeseburger/

You know you want one

You know you want one:

Certainly going to have more meat in than a McDonalds burger....
Cupid Stunt
Rep:
?
I feel like throwing a burger into a politicians face right now.
yosimaule
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Cupid Stunt)
No, please I'm not in the mood. Post stuff you know not rumours you make up... Everything can be psychologically addictive, even water.

Maybe if people done more research, it would show that cheeseburgers lead onto harder burgers, like the one that guy posted. That can't be healthy.
:rofl: that made me laugh much more than it should
lewis132
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
weed is seen as a relaxing and even "medical" drug in a lot of places.

Therefore weed being legal = a lot less pharmasutical drugs being sold.

Less drugs sold because people are growing their own weed instead = less money in tax.

Also pharmasutical drug companies are worried that weed may loose a lot of there business so they may give "gifts" to politicians for keeping it illegal.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (142)
45.81%
Pro-humanity (168)
54.19%

Watched Threads