The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

someone brought a knife into my school before - they were expelled the next day
Reply 41
hobo06
You mean, they only use facts in their stories and never misinterpret unclear details? :confused:

That's exactly what I meant. :biggrin:
Its true guys! this is my school that it happened in. W had a fire drill jus so the police could come and arrest the guy. My school isnt even known as being bad!
Reply 43

that was in a primary school about 20 mins away from me where some of my friends used to go

I know it was just a BB gun but it's still scary, especially as the kid is only in year 6.
CertifiedAngel
someone brought a knife into my school before - they were expelled the next day

I know! The bastards. It was only for a food tech lesson, I was making bacon sandwiches and needed something to cut the bacon with!
Reply 45
This was my school!!! OP, what year are you in? The kid walked straight past me and the gun looked real enough for me not to get in his way, I'll tell you that much.
Someone did this two years ago at my school; the boy brought a real gun into school, but didn't do anything with it, just showed people.
He soon got expelled.
This girl brought a knife into our school. And she wasn't even suspended!
I think the reason why a lot of these attacks aren't published in the news is so that parents aren't worried about possible compromises of student safety. Also knowing about an attack could degrade the perception about a school/college? When some wacko brings a weapon, I think it just sets off a vicious circle, where other people feel the need to bring in weapons to protect themselves... It's not good either way.
FiveFiveSix
I know! The bastards. It was only for a food tech lesson, I was making bacon sandwiches and needed something to cut the bacon with!

:rofl:

well, you should have just used the ones at school.

p.s: I didnt know you had sex change :p:
Reply 50
XalwaysconfusedX
i got shot with a bb gun once in year 8, that really hurt - he was a nut case shooting it around the room!! :rolleyes:

My brother shot me with one of those 'accidently'...

He shot me from 5 inches away! Haha
CertifiedAngel
:rofl:

well, you should have just used the ones at school.

p.s: I didnt know you had sex change :p:

But they were all blunt!

And there's a lot of thing you don't know about me :wink:
paddy__power
he must be well ard

I couldn't help it. :ninja:
Apparantly we had a group of guys in our school on Monday (maybe Tuesday) with BB guns (mistaken for real guns). The school called the police, but they had left and had gone to a different school not far from ours. Our school did nothing to protect us, while the other school had locked all students safely in classrooms, out of harms way, so that the police could get the guys.

Edit: Newspaper report from our local paper; http://www.bdpost.co.uk/content/barkinganddagenham/post/news/story.aspx?brand=BDPOnline&category=news&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=newsbdp&itemid=WeED18%20Mar%202009%2017%3A14%3A14%3A760
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7955985.stm

"The incident took place on 10 March in Pampisford Road, South Croydon. The school has not been named."

*Googles Pampisford Road school*

School - Cumnor House School

Seriously, why the hell would you give the street name, and NOT expect anybody to find out which school it is?

Oh, and it's a private school ahem

This seems to be a different event, the OP said it happened today.... Hmmmm
Reply 55
Yep, this guy had a car and brought a fake one in, he was just outside the school and messing around with his mates, got the gun out of the boot and started to pretend to shoot it at them. An off duty police officer saw from his bedroom window and didn't have a choice and called the police because it could have been real.
The ARU (about 7 cars and vans) came in and searched the guy.
Reply 56
moneyballs2
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7955985.stm

"The incident took place on 10 March in Pampisford Road, South Croydon. The school has not been named."

*Googles Pampisford Road school*

School - Cumnor House School

Seriously, why the hell would you give the street name, and NOT expect anybody to find out which school it is.

Oh, and it's a private school ahem

HA no please its definately not cumnor house.
It would more likely be Haling Manor school
Reply 57
When i was in year 7 this kid brought in a knife for show and tell lol.. The teacher was like wtf!!! and took him to the head and he got susupended for a week lol!
Why can no one in this bloody country understand the difference between BOUGHT and BROUGHT?

Argh.
Sounds awesome

Latest

Trending

Trending