Turn on thread page Beta

somethings wrong with this forum watch

(Original post by Saf!)
    u'r soooooooooooo clever
    then u write :
    [COLOR=darkorange] (had to put random spaces so that the lecturer wouldn't b able 2 read it)!!

i thought pple would be angry the way i wrote . and i thought i need to give them an explanation. and why do u think i am clever? if i was clever i wouldnt need to ask pple for help

and i didnt say read it. i said. so that the lecture wouldnt be able to ind the block of text when he googled it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharky)
    <sarcasm>seems u dont understand me properly. but enough of that. i only wanted help with my maths. i didnt come here to explore the deep ideology of jookes and sarcasm</sarcasm>
    sorry! but u have 2 agree with the 1 above yours!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by help)
    i thought pple would be angry the way i wrote . and i thought i need to give them an explanation. and why do u think i am clever? if i was clever i wouldnt need to ask pple for help
    no offence, but u really need to get out more!!

(Original post by Mr White)
    Does that thing between your ears do anything more than hold up your hat? Figure it out for yourself like the rest of us!
    Where you been Whitey? Lord H. reckons you went to ground because the police were after you.

ReputationRep:
    I did look @ ur prob but it left me v confused! even tho I cudn't help I thought I'd reply to show a little moral support cos it looks like ur gettin bullied! good luck with solvin ur prob x

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.