Watch
This discussion is closed.
help
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
u'r soooooooooooo clever
then u write :
[COLOR=darkorange] (had to put random spaces so that the lecturer wouldn't b able 2 read it)!!

i thought pple would be angry the way i wrote . and i thought i need to give them an explanation. and why do u think i am clever? if i was clever i wouldnt need to ask pple for help
help
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
and i didnt say read it. i said. so that the lecture wouldnt be able to ind the block of text when he googled it.
Saf!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sharky)
<sarcasm>seems u dont understand me properly. but enough of that. i only wanted help with my maths. i didnt come here to explore the deep ideology of jookes and sarcasm</sarcasm>
sorry! but u have 2 agree with the 1 above yours!!
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by help)
i thought pple would be angry the way i wrote . and i thought i need to give them an explanation. and why do u think i am clever? if i was clever i wouldnt need to ask pple for help
no offence, but u really need to get out more!!
Unregistered11
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Does that thing between your ears do anything more than hold up your hat? Figure it out for yourself like the rest of us!
Where you been Whitey? Lord H. reckons you went to ground because the police were after you.
Queen of hearts
Report 16 years ago
I did look @ ur prob but it left me v confused! even tho I cudn't help I thought I'd reply to show a little moral support cos it looks like ur gettin bullied! good luck with solvin ur prob x
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (69)
53.08%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
7.69%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
10.77%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (33)
25.38%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (4)
3.08%

Watched Threads