Turn on thread page Beta

Talking just for the sake of it watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I share a kitchen with flatmates.
    we speak to each other, but dont really "click" as proper friends.
    so i hate it when we're in the kitchen together and we're forced to chat, it just seems so "artificial"
    know what i mean?

ReputationRep:
    I hate small talk..but since you're going to be living in such close proximity, it's worth a try.

ReputationRep:
    The purpose of this thread is...

ReputationRep:
    Next time... Throw something completely strange into the conversation. If you are bored, you might as well spice it up with [email protected] *coughs*

ReputationRep:
    Nice weather lately.

ReputationRep:
    With regards to conversation: 'you get what you give'

ReputationRep:
    I hate it too, when people ask inane questions and I know they don't really care. I don't feign interest, and I don't mind when other people don't either. I appreciate the honesty, and I appreciate the opportunity to not have to think of a response. I'm just a social failure really.

I'm a huge fan of typing for the sake of it though.

ReputationRep:
    say some random **** (but true) and they will either be like "l0oL sAmE1!1!1" and continue finding out things you have in common, or will be like "um k.." and you'll look like a ****, post results

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by common_person)
    I hate it too, when people ask inane questions and I know they don't really care. I don't feign interest, and I don't mind when other people don't either. I appreciate the honesty, and I appreciate the opportunity to not have to think of a response. I'm just a social failure really.

Typing ftw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jtGRME)
    Typing ftw.
    A brilliant illustration of my point, there.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by common_person)

:ditto: :yep: :five:

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.