Turn on thread page Beta

Bro sold my dawg watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Right so I got home from a friends house and only my bro was home. Normally when I get in my dawg will run up to me and jump up and stuff but I couldn't hear him so I shouted to my bro "Where's Tim?" he didn't say anything back so I went to look for him (he was sitting in his room he looked nervous) when I got there he said "I have something to tell you" and he said "I gave your dawg away" he said it was because it bit him but it didn't - he wouldn't show me where it had bit him so I dont believe him. I am so ******* mad and then I found out a little later he'd got money for it. I knew he didn't like it but this seems like such a spiteful thing to do it made me very angry. I need to get it back.

ReputationRep:
    You named your dawg Tim? What the hell is wrong with you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Yeah I named it after Tim who was a friend of mine who moved to Indonesia

ReputationRep:
    the only logical thing to do is sell your brother.

ReputationRep:
    "dawg" really?

ReputationRep:
    So you call it a "dawg" and you named it after someone called "Tim" who moved to "Indonesa"

:troll:

ReputationRep:
    Are you being serious OP?

ReputationRep:
    If you're being serious, punch your brother in the face.

If not, then gtfo.

ReputationRep:
    Does it matter what I called it??? Rly? I am kind of gutted he was my little pal I don't know what to do now Do you think I could buy it Back?

It was a lab btw.

ReputationRep:
    Tell your mum, mums always know what to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    i know someone who called their cat leonard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nigel_s)
    Does it matter what I called it??? Rly? I am kind of gutted he was my little pal I don't know what to do now Do you think I could buy it Back?

It was a lab btw.
    It's a dog for a start

ReputationRep:
    That's ********. That's garbage on your brother's part. What a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    It's a dog for a start
    U trying to be funny? I know what my pet is.

Not helpful guys I'm kinda stressin my mam is away on holiday should I ring her? My bro was so out of order I want to kill him but I shan't.

ReputationRep:
    Hah....but blatant bull.

ReputationRep:
    I bought Tim for £20, good deal, tasted great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Punch)
    I bought Tim for £20, great deal, tasted great.
    loal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nigel_s)
    U trying to be funny? I know what my pet is.

Not helpful guys I'm kinda stressin my mam is away on holiday should I ring her? My bro was so out of order I want to kill him but I shan't.
    Well if you can't spell dog you shouldn't be in charge of one. If this is true your mum is a retard for leaving two idiot kids on their own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    Well if you can't spell dog you shouldn't be in charge of one. If this is true your mum is a retard for leaving two idiot kids on their own.
    Some people say words different, some people write words different wth does it matter?

Btw guys who r axshuly interested, I spoke to my bro and we had a little fight but he sed he'll get Tim back after I threatened him.

ReputationRep:
    Either this is a joke and Tim Westwood is the dawg.

Or..I feel really sorry for you because that is so harsh and I know how much people adore their dogs Hope you get it back!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.