Turn on thread page Beta

Girls Stare At Me But I Dont Know How To Talk To Them? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    First, stop starting every word with a capital letter. Then approach them nonchalantly and say something casual.. be yourself, this way is the best, if they dont like you then its their problem, you be yourself and forget about embarrassment or whatever. Just have courage go up and say so curtains.. whats that all about?? |*worked on someone i know|*

ReputationRep:
    Ask them what subjects they are taking.

ReputationRep:
    poke them with a cow poo covered stick. initially it will cause them to talk less to you, bt eventually they will see the funny side and it will be a great talking point.

seriously though? just be yourself, say hi, what subjecs/course are the doing and then continue from there. dont look too nervous, try and chilllllllllllllllllllllllllllla x (yes, with that many l's).

ReputationRep:
    They probably are just wondering why that creepy kid is staring at them.

ReputationRep:
    Do you sit with attractive male friends at all?
    Seriously, the best advice I can give is be yourself. From creating this post I can see you are a very caring person, and most girls love that! And the best part is, with so many of them staring at you, if you mess up with a few, there's plenty more to practice on

Try starting ugly at the bottom where all the dogs defecate, then climb up the tree of life to see all the beautiful birds at the top

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2009
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.