Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
enjoyable and frustrating
theone
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
LOL, I just clicked the last 20 questions randomly and still got 103, apparently above average.
Sire
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Right, got an IQ of 145, but just like on the other thread, I'll click the link and have another crack. Though I got something like 184 on that last one, so I don't put very much stock in it. Sadly I'm just not quite that bright.
gayboy09
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
This IQ test is fake. I haven't taken it, but I know it is fake when its done online, and also when someone says they have got an IQ of 185.

If someone here did have that IQ, they would not be here, they would be being groomed to work for microsoft.

Plus it is Multi-choice, which means guesses can be right. Its completely fake.
I don't want to take anything away from people that say "I got this high score" whatever, but in fact you never had it. Do not believe it is real, for the site will draw you in and make you pay £19.95 for a certificate, which would also be fake.
picju96
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I got bored and started randomly clicking. 104 apparently.
haakon
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Interesting to see that no one says they think their iq is bellow 100. Read an article somewhere that it is just as common to underestimate ones own iq as it is to overestimate it, so either the people who go to uk-learning are generally smarter than avreage, or they're generally over-confident. Well can't really say anything as i also entered a pretty high score.
theone
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I just clicked all the answers at random and got 90, higher than about 25 % of the population apparently.
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

This is such *******s.
*Riz*
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yeah I did the first 20 questions, then got bored so clicked the rest at random just to get to the end and still got over 100! Mad....somehow I don't think this was a real test!!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)

This is such *******s.
Lovely, now divide by 6, then multiply your answer by about 4.8 to get a more reasonable IQ from this test.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Lovely, now divide by 6, then multiply your answer by about 4.8 to get a more reasonable IQ from this test.
I know what my IQ is, anyway. As has been said, these websites' only intention is to flatter you into buying their '$19.95 certificate'.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I know what my IQ is, anyway. As has been said, these websites' only intention is to flatter you into buying their '$19.95 certificate'.
*nods* Sadly, there are just enough suckers out there to make such a venture worthwhile.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
*nods* Sadly, there are just enough suckers out there to make such a venture worthwhile.
Why is that sad? Manipulation is an art form, and if these people are stupid enough to sign up to one of these websites, then it's their own fault.
YouKnewThat!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Why is that sad? Manipulation is an art form, and if these people are stupid enough to sign up to one of these websites, then it's their own fault.
Hmm, good point, yet still sad that people are that stupid. Ironically trying to get a piece of paper stating how smart they seem *chuckles*
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well I just did it in about 5 mins without looking at the questions properly and got 105 so i would say that it isnt at all accurate.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
well I just did it in about 5 mins without looking at the questions properly and got 105 so i would say that it isnt at all accurate.
So we're all agreed then. Mr White is right yet again It is just another piece of brilliance worthy of PT Barnum, in playing upon the gullibility of the general public.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
So we're all agreed then. Mr White is right yet again It is just another piece of brilliance worthy of PT Barnum, in playing upon the gullibility of the general public.
Perhaps, the stupider you are, the higher a score they give you - so that you're more likely to buy a certificate...
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Perhaps, the stupider you are, the higher a score they give you - so that you're more likely to buy a certificate...
Always a possibility. Though my iq is only 145, and I registered another 180something on this one. I'd hate to think that someone like my brother would score higher on this. I'm pretty sure he'd settle for a 150, though an 85 would be more accurate.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (571)
50%
No (571)
50%

Watched Threads