Itichy Vagina and white spots appeared :( Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
basically, on st paddy's night i got quite drunk, and me and my friend went back to someones flat for a bit of an after party. People started to leave, and soon there was only 4 of us left, 2 girls and 2 guys.
Me and my guy kissed alot, and he led me to his room, where we started to fool around under the sheets, but nothing really happened, because i was really dry down there... ever since i've been really itching and looking at it, small white lumps have appeared. Have I caught something? I've done some research online, but none of my symptoms seem to match any of the common sti's.
I've got a doc's app booked for monday morning, but i'd like a bit of peice of mind over the weekend....
Anonymous #2
Report 9 years ago
I've always had that since long before I was sexually active, so I'm assuming it's normal
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've always had that since long before I was sexually active, so I'm assuming it's normal
really? it's driving me crazy! i can't sit still, and i'm really nervous!
Anonymous #2
Report 9 years ago
Not the itchy part, but white bumps yes. I get them on the tops of my arms aswell
alisama
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's probably thrush... nothing to worry about.
Anonymous #3
Report 9 years ago
I had the same thing about 4 days back. They have kinda gone now. I went to see the doc who said it was due to shaving. Nothing to do with sexual contact- i even thought that at first. Don't worry but still go and have it checked.
Schroedinger's Pandora
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It might be psychological. I had something very similar happen to me when i was younger, I was itching like crazy and totally convinced i had a minging std. When my test results came back perfectly fine, the itch miraculously stopped. Wierd. And i'm not psychotic!! :P

..Like a couple of weeks ago after seeing my little sister, somebody told me her class had an outbreak of headlice.. I was going through my hair with a nit-comb like a bat out of hell.. I could actually feel them running across my head I didn't have nits :rolleyes:, just my mind playing tricks. It happens.

Or it could be thrush. Don't worry.
Anonymous #4
Report 9 years ago
I have this too, and am also concerned about it. However, I doubt it is an STI, but see your GP/GUM Clinic for a diagnosis.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1334)
79.69%
Leave (340)
20.31%

Watched Threads