The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think you look about 16 - but youre good looking so dont let that worry you. Its dificult with a picture to say how old someone seems, as Im sure that when you talk to people you come across more your real age.
Just go out, and stop thinking about it!
x
WarmEye
I'm at my first year of university and people in my class always joke around, saying I look like a 12 year old. I personally think I look at least 16, but this has definitely torn my confidence. Imagine me trying to get into bars/clubs or even trying to hook up with someone my age, only to be rejected. :doh:

edit: just uploaded the pic in profile

at least you look cute and sweet :p: and that is a tiny bit more important !
Reply 42
I think you look about 16 - but your good looks make up for it :biggrin:
Reply 43
15/16 but cute :wink:
Reply 44
16ish. Its the hair! Maybe try wearing a beanie hat. I know 13 year old kids who can buy ciggarettes if they wear beanie hats because it makes them look soooo much older.
Reply 45
i would say 16, but thats just your face. other factors like height and build make a huge difference.

why dont you just use some form of ID?
Reply 47
I would say you look about 17. But it can be hard to judge people's ages between about 15-20. People aged this can look anywhere in this range in my experience. Don't worry about it, it's better in the long run!
Reply 48
You don't look unusually young. Younger than 19, yes, but it's not terrible. You're actually rather cute.

I have a friend who's 22 and people have asked her if she's in middle school. Consider yourself lucky. You'll look younger when you're middle-aged, anyway.
Getting into clubs at 19 shouldn't be a problem if you have ID...
Reply 50
not really, more 15/16
Reply 51
If someone told me you were 15, I wouldn't be too shocked; if someone told me you were 19, I wouldn't be too shocked, soooo.... :dontknow:
13ish.
I'd say 14-15.
Reply 55
You look abouttt 16 to me.
Dont worry I have the same problem, I could never pass as 18.
Just think it might be good when you get old and you actually want to look younger =].
You look about 15.
yeah I would say around 16ish? I have the exact same problem, everyone says I look like a 13 yr old - I am 18!!! But in reality I look 16. I can remember when I turned 16 I went to a college open day and the teacher thought I was far younger than 16! and when I was around mid 17 I bought a DVD which was cert 15 and they had to ask me for ID! How Embarrassing!!

I have 2 brothers, One older and one marginly younger i.e. 10 months and I look the youngest! oh well, take advantage of it!
Reply 58
It's not a problem at all, seriously, i'm 17 and the barber charged me the price for a 12 year old the other day, however it did look terrible as he cut it alot shiorter than i asked for so might be because of that. Anyway you will reap the benefits when you are older.

"How old are you?"
"I'm 50"
"Wow! You only look about 35!"

It might annoy you now, but people will be envious in the future :smile:
I would say 18/19. Don't worry about what other people think!

Latest