The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

People who own cars that look better in darkness
Yer i do,

AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!
You mean neons under the car (im guessing) cos the ones on the windscreen washers look awful.
im hoping to get some green ones under my car.
Reply 4
gfd
You mean neons under the car (im guessing) cos the ones on the windscreen washers look awful

im hoping to get some green ones under my car.

boomin'
u bad boy racer
Fast and Furious wannabees....
jediknight007

yer man i was in that film.
wannabees?????!!!
Reply 8
Pencil Queen
People who own cars that look better in darkness

Yes! Please see novas thread. Modified cars are crap and that includes pointless neon lights. Why do people who drive crap cars insist on drawing attention to them?
Reply 9
my dad
Reply 10
In my area if you see a car with neon lights under it then you know it is an old clapped out banger which some idiot has decided to spend thousands on. I would never put neon lights on my car - so tacky!
Reply 11
dnbkittie
Whats wrong with modified cars? They actually look fuck loads better especially if its a crapped up nova that a billion years old, a paint job, some neons, some lush 17's amongst everything else you can do, hey presto you have a good looking car with a nice ass!
Boring people u!

No, most of the time the neons, fart can exhaust tips and useless spoilers end up making the car look tacky. especially when its still as slow as before.
Reply 12
jediknight007

If you have a car that is like one in Fast and Furious then fair enough but if it is an old nova then you will just look like a prat!
Reply 13
I hate modified cars, they look so cheap and tacky especialy fat bore exhausts on 1.0 litre nova's. To me people just seem to try and pull with these cars but the joke is most the women I know hate them anyway, they would much rather a simple plain focus or somthing.
Reply 14
amazingtrade
I hate modified cars, they look so cheap and tacky especialy fat bore exhausts on 1.0 litre nova's. To me people just seem to try and pull with these cars but the joke is most the women I know hate them anyway, they would much rather a simple plain focus or somthing.

Or car which hasn't been modified but looks very sporty and is very fast like mine :biggrin:
Why do some drivers insist on turning their music system on full volume? Are they deaf or something?
Reply 16
jediknight007
Why do some drivers insist on turning their music system on full volume? Are they deaf or something?

No but they soon will be. Anything above 120db can damage the hearing and these idiots belt it out at well in excess of 140db at times.
Reply 17
amazingtrade
No but they soon will be. Anything above 120db can damage the hearing and these idiots belt it out at well in excess of 140db at times.

I always put mine on loud but I don't have a massive sound system. I have four decent speakers and a good head unit. I like loud music but will always turn it down if driving through town.
Reply 18
Neons are illegal, so it makes me laught when you see these 'bad boys' rush to switch them off when 'the pigs' drive past. Really hard.
Reply 19
Bigcnee
Neons are illegal, so it makes me laught when you see these 'bad boys' rush to switch them off when 'the pigs' drive past. Really hard.

Nah, they're only illegal to have on whilst driving.

Latest

Trending

Trending