Turn on thread page Beta

my ex-boyfriend dumped me for my best mate ==" hu is in a serious relationshhip and he knows he has no chance with her and he still did it.... ><"

and for me to move on i need him to get over her but he doesnt want to ><" and it's hurting me like mad ><" i wanna punch something ¬¬"

he lied to me and left me living a lie for over a week while he was sitting there staring at he boobs ==" ********.... T______T

ReputationRep:
    Why do you do those strange symbols?

ReputationRep:
    i totally didnt understand that

ReputationRep:
    Also, are you 12?

I am not 12! Basically, I was with my boyfriend for a while and everything was going really great- we had a really good connection. We were both really happy. Then the other week, he was acting really strange with me and whenever I tried to talk to him, he just went in really odd moods with me. He broke up with me and he told me the reason.. he likes one of my closest friends. I still have feelings for him but I just don't know how to get over it. I am really confused

No harsh comments, please.

ReputationRep:
    If you have only jusst split up it will take time. And you dont need him to get over you friend for you to move on.

anyone????

ReputationRep:
    ><"
    ¬¬"
    o.0"
    -.-"
    +_+"

I like!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2009
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.