bleeding after fingering Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
got fingered last night and it was pretty rough and this morning i bled id say maybe about a tablespoon, and when i wiped later there was like a dark brown colour (old blood i guess) should i be worried, i dont normally bleed after sex which made me think it was probably because it was too rough. However ive hard can be a sign of cervical cancer and other various serious things!? but because i dont normally bleed after sex that why i though it might just be because it was too rough. Dont want to go doctors unecessarily & not old enough for smears yet. thoughts?
Diaz89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
got fingered last night and it was pretty rough and this morning i bled id say maybe about a tablespoon, and when i wiped later there was like a dark brown colour (old blood i guess) should i be worried, i dont normally bleed after sex which made me think it was probably because it was too rough. However ive hard can be a sign of cervical cancer and other various serious things!? but because i dont normally bleed after sex that why i though it might just be because it was too rough. Dont want to go doctors unecessarily & not old enough for smears yet. thoughts?
http://www.clipartof.com/images/emot...dy_to_puke.gif
Cocoa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
nah you should be fine if it doesn't stop by tomorrow go in
a little bit of blood isn't something to worry about especially if you haven't had sex in a while or you're doing/trying something new - which is what it sounds like
Anonymous #2
Report 9 years ago
This has started happening to me. Went to the docs on friday and I have an overgrowth of cells on my cervix which is common for young girls on the pill apparently.

I'm terrified they're going to turn into cancer though =/
Anonymous #3
Report 9 years ago
My boyfriend found blood on his fingers after he fingered me once. I stopped him because it was hurting. He freaked out more than me, but I think it was just because I wasn't sufficiently wet enough and it was rough (but I like rough ).
parpirate
Badges: 12
Report 9 years ago
You should be fine, but if you're still worried then see your doctor.
angie45
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You must have had some serious fun there ...hahahha, but no i wouldnt worry. If it isnt better in a couple of days i'd check with a GP.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (78)
19.31%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (163)
40.35%
Nope, not that interesting (163)
40.35%

Watched Threads