what hair type do you have?
minxy222
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by paulocoelho<3)
what hair type do you have?
well i recently discovered a fantastic shampoo for my hair...Schwartzkopf Gliss colour protect...makes my hair so soft and amazingly shiny and volumised...i love it. my hair gets greasy very easily...i usually have to wash it every day but with this i can go every other day now woo!
aliphatic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Bedhead Tigi Brunette Goddess. It smells amazing. My hair's quite thick, tends to get greasy naturally pretty fast though - thank god for dry shampoo!
fran.ha
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Charles Worthington - the shine one (yellow bottle). I have really long dry hair.
chiquita
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
TRESemmé Colour Thrive for brunettes. I also really like Herbal Essences, the pink one, because it makes my hair smell lovely
Haylz_xxx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by aliphatic)
Bedhead Tigi Brunette Goddess. It smells amazing. My hair's quite thick, tends to get greasy naturally pretty fast though - thank god for dry shampoo!
I use the same. You can get huuuuuge salon botles really cheap on ebay too =)
Mej
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Herbal Essences -- the pink one
rockinrads
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Tresemme Salon Silk!!
adula
Report 9 years ago
Head &shoulders ...its one good here
inksplodge
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
A mix... I'm switching between Herbal Essences, Schwarzkopf Gliss and L'Oreal. I have fine wavy hair (but there is a lot of it :tongue:)
sabka7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
well i started using aussie recently, and ive gotten through one bottle now
its made my hair better but not the way i exactly want it
ive got dry, curly and quite frizzy hair

im not sure what to do, does anyone have any recommendations for anything that works??
bansheeee*
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by chiquita)
I also really like Herbal Essences, the pink one, because it makes my hair smell lovely

Uncaged has unearthed documentary evidence of cruel and unnecessary animal testing carried out for Herbal Essences.

Animal suffering
Herbal Essences repeatedly force-fed one of their chemical ingredients to scores of pregnant rats. Some of the animals suffered poisoning after being given massive doses that were hundreds of times higher than could possibly be consumed by humans. Just before they were due to give birth, the pregnant animals suffered a painful and terrifying death in a carbon dioxide gas chamber. Incredibly, over a thousand baby animals survived, only to be cut from their mothers' lifeless bodies, killed and dismembered.

'Wasteful use of animals'
But a wealth of scientific evidence already shows that the chemical in question - butylparaben - is safe, and the recent experiments were not required by law. A scientific expert has commented that this test 'was a profligate and wasteful use of animals'.

What's more, this test is just the tip of the iceberg. P&G secretly slaughter thousands of animals every year in poisoning tests for cosmetics products like Herbal Essences.

Join the boycott!
aliphatic
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Haylz_xxx)
I use the same. You can get huuuuuge salon botles really cheap on ebay too =)
Yeah that's what we do! I love the squirty lid thing as well, it's great.
bansheeee*
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Mej)
Herbal Essences -- the pink one
Uncaged has unearthed documentary evidence of cruel and unnecessary animal testing carried out for Herbal Essences.

Animal suffering
Herbal Essences repeatedly force-fed one of their chemical ingredients to scores of pregnant rats. Some of the animals suffered poisoning after being given massive doses that were hundreds of times higher than could possibly be consumed by humans. Just before they were due to give birth, the pregnant animals suffered a painful and terrifying death in a carbon dioxide gas chamber. Incredibly, over a thousand baby animals survived, only to be cut from their mothers' lifeless bodies, killed and dismembered.

But a wealth of scientific evidence already shows that the chemical in question - butylparaben - is safe, and the recent experiments were not required by law. A scientific expert has commented that this test 'was a profligate and wasteful use of animals'.

What's more, this test is just the tip of the iceberg. P&G secretly slaughter thousands of animals every year in poisoning tests for cosmetics products like Herbal Essences.

Join the boycott!
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by bansheeee*)

Animal suffering

Join the boycott!

1. Herbal Essences is nice
2. http://www.pro-test.org.uk/
bansheeee*
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by No Future)
1. Herbal Essences is nice
2. http://www.pro-test.org.uk/
1.Animal suffering isn't
2.herbel essences is completely unnecessary ..the only thing it does is kill animals and make P&G MONEY.
Meltdown30
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Tre Semme Deep Cleansing.

I've fine, flat, volumless hair. Deep Cleansing is the only shampoo I can use that my hair doesn't "get used to," even with the massive bottles! It also gives me more volume than the volumising one. :confused:
LizB
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Herbel essences (the pink one) and before I get quoted and preached at about animal testing I'm not going to boycott it. I'm thinking of changeing soon though as it's losing it's effectiveness and I'm at the end of the bottles. I have ginger wavy hair which can get fluffy at times.
FoxboroHotTubs:)
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Baby Shampoo It makes it nice and soft!
reddevilleanne
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Dove - the one in the white bottle. My hair is quite thick and gets greasy overnight, and Dove is the only shampoo that works on my hair!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (147)
27.68%
No (384)
72.32%

Watched Threads