Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As most people know McDonalds have started there yearly Monopoly game. The top prize is 500k which is ALOT of money. I've got Park Lane so only need Mayfair. If anyone has Mayfair and would like a chance to win 250k.....

Has anyone won anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    who actually eats that much mcdonalds on here?

ReputationRep:
    I got a free Big Mac the other day
    pretty good i'd say.

ReputationRep:
    i've not been to macdonalds since I was about 8. to ne honest id forgotten it existed, you never get any adverst any more

ReputationRep:
    McDonalds monopoly? Awesome, I'm gonna get me a Mcgangbang

You know if you show mcdonalds your student id when you get a meal you get, wait for it, a free cheeseburger!!!

ReputationRep:
    I got two free apple pies today and Park Lane. There will not be many Mayfairs about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    McDonalds monopoly? Awesome, I'm gonna get me a Mcgangbang

You know if you show mcdonalds your student id when you get a meal you get, wait for it, a free cheeseburger!!!
    or a McFlurry

ReputationRep:
    I've not had a McDonalds in two years!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spongebob*No*Pants)
    or a McFlurry
    No one likes them though, their milkshakes are ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    I think I need to get down to McDs.....I like playing the Monopoly game there.

ReputationRep:
    wait so hang on. If I go to mcdonalds I get free food? is this4reel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    wait so hang on. If I go to mcdonalds I get free food? is this4reel?

You get a free McDonalds product. Whether this can be classified as food is debatable.

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure. I don't want to look like an idiot, and its quite a way to walk for it to be made up.

ReputationRep:
    I know it seems a little poorish (I've never done this) but - if you go to the mcdonalds resturant then when people are finished with their food they usually leave it there so you quickly grap the monopoly stickers off the chips & drink etc then wahey!

ReputationRep:
    i've got bond street

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieArun)
    I know it seems a little poorish (I've never done this) but - if you go to the mcdonalds resturant then when people are finished with their food they usually leave it there so you quickly grap the monopoly stickers off the chips & drink etc then wahey!
    LOL well they don't want them... why not try to win something yourself

ReputationRep:
    Waste not, want not and all that. Nowt wrong with it.

ReputationRep:
    so you are suggesting people stand around mcdonalds doing that?

i think a job makes more sense.

ReputationRep:
    They really do

When I was working in McDs during a monopoly 2years ago, I ended up having a really big argument with a chav girl because I was cleaning up the lobby and wouldn't give her the stickers people left

Some people take this stuff WAY too seriously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jacketpotato)
    They really do

When I was working in McDs during a monopoly 2years ago, I ended up having a really big argument with a chav girl because I was cleaning up the lobby and wouldn't give her the stickers people left

Some people take this stuff WAY too seriously
    I used to work there but I'm on maternity leave now. I once was serving a middle class lady in her late 40's with coffee. One cup had fallen over on floor so she picked it up while I called a cleaner over, I then offered to put the cup on the bin under the counter, she gave me the cup but not before taking off the sticker lol.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.